Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes you don’t need certain people in your life. She even mentioned that she loves herself so much that being around negative people doesn’t match who she is. They can be the most amazing people in the world, but might not fit into your life.
You have to guard your love sometimes from them. Erica also talked about how years ago she asked God to change her circle if needed. It’s fun to hang with people, but everyone isn’t for you to have friendships with and remember it’s ok to lose people.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- One Officer Indicted In Connection With Breonna Taylor’s Murder
- Black Votes Matter: What Eliminating The Electoral College Would Mean For African Americans
- HEALTHY EVER AFTER: Healthy Comfort Foods
- Mr. Griffin: ‘Greater Is HE That Is Me’ [VIDEO]
- Alicia Keys Launches Beauty And Wellness Brand Keys Soulcare
- Yvonne Orji’s New Haircut Is An Ode To Black Lives Matter…And We Love It!
- CeCe Winans Gets Emotional During Powerful Interview with Erica Campbell and GRIFF [VIDEO]
- Tyrese Surprises Wife With Romantic Date Night Serenaded by Jonathan McReynolds
- Michael Jordan & Bubba Wallace To Join Forces In NASCAR
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Raiders’ Win [VIDEO]