Erica Campbell spoke about one of her favorite gospel songs by James Cleveland titled “God Is.” She sang some of the lyrics then began to talk about how it has impacted her life. The lyrics of the song talk about how God is our strength and joy.
Erica doesn’t want joy come from other things like people because sometimes they leave you. Focus on God being the joy and strength in your life. He brings a different kind of authority into our lives and never forget that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Top 10 Cities Where The Most Generous Practicing Christians Live
- Mr. Griffin: Who Are You Prayed Up With? [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Neglect The Power In The Name Of Jesus [VIDEO]
- John Witherspoon’s Cause Of Death Revealed
- Watch Tyler Perry Give a Private Tour of His New Studios
- Eric B. in Jail Over Warrant From 17 Years Ago
- Court Documents Reveal How Alexis Crawford Was Murdered
- When I Was Younger: How Travis Greene Learned That “Pace Is The Proof Of Trust” [VIDEO]
- New Research Shows Fewer Americans Believe In God
- Kevin Hart Gives Glory To God At People’s Choice Awards, His First Public Appearance Since Car Crash [VIDEO]