Erica Campbell spoke about one of her favorite gospel songs by James Cleveland titled “God Is.” She sang some of the lyrics then began to talk about how it has impacted her life. The lyrics of the song talk about how God is our strength and joy.
Erica doesn’t want joy come from other things like people because sometimes they leave you. Focus on God being the joy and strength in your life. He brings a different kind of authority into our lives and never forget that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Interactive Map: Which Halloween Candy Is Most Popular In Your State?
- Ericaism: Let Go Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Angie Stone & Q Parker Speak On How God Helped Them Find Their Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Carvin Winans Releases New Single “Once In A Lifetime” [AUDIO]
- Michelle Williams Shares A Piece Of Her Life In The First Look At “Chad Loves Michelle” [VIDEO]
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Expecting Their First Child In 2019
- Donte Palmer Advocates For Fathers In Viral Diaper Change Photo
- Dating Over 40? 10 Things You Need To Know
- Author Addresses The Financial Impact Of Racial Bias
- Johns Hopkins University To Name Campus Building After Henrietta Lacks