Erica Campbell spoke about one of her favorite gospel songs by James Cleveland titled “God Is.” She sang some of the lyrics then began to talk about how it has impacted her life. The lyrics of the song talk about how God is our strength and joy.
Erica doesn’t want joy come from other things like people because sometimes they leave you. Focus on God being the joy and strength in your life. He brings a different kind of authority into our lives and never forget that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tye Tribbett Talks “New” Single, Bringing Kids To Christ & More
- Kanye West’s 2020 Election Fund Was Allegedly Hacked To Pay Off Credit Card Bills
- Death Toll Grows In Texas School Shooting
- Report: Multiple Fatalities, Several Others Injured In Texas Shooting
- Black Woman Threatened With Eviction After Complaints Of Daughter’s Twerking At Pool
- Black Mothers Are Voting To Protect Autonomy And Freedom
- Cops Cleared For Violent Arrests At George Floyd Protest
- Teacher Suspended For Asking Students To “Identify The Primate” In Pics Of Barack Obama & Monkeys
- Bill Cosby's Latest Sex Assault Case Quietly Begins
- HGTV Star Breegan Jane Discusses The 3 Things You Need To Make Your Outdoor Space Pop