Erica Campbell spoke about one of her favorite gospel songs by James Cleveland titled “God Is.” She sang some of the lyrics then began to talk about how it has impacted her life. The lyrics of the song talk about how God is our strength and joy.
Erica doesn’t want joy come from other things like people because sometimes they leave you. Focus on God being the joy and strength in your life. He brings a different kind of authority into our lives and never forget that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Erica Campbell on Her Album ‘I Love You’: Love Needs Better PR
- More Than 1000 Kids Reported Missing In Ohio This Year, Per Report
- TV Shows Like ‘Abbott Elementary’ & ‘Run the World’ Were Affected By The 2023 Writers Strike
- Jackson Water Crisis: Activists Blast Judge After Claims He Is ‘Pitting Black Against White’
- Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
- WGA Reaches Tentative Agreement But The Hollywood Fight Continues
- Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43
- Facial Recognition Lawsuits Spotlights How AI Is Weaponized Against Black People
- Message of Encouragement | Faith Walking
- Walk In Your Power | Ericaism
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Erica Campbell's 'I Love You' Album Release Party + Concert
BET+ Adds Erica Campbell, Michelle Williams & More To Season 2 Of ‘Kingdom Business’
Kirk Franklin Shares How He Finds His Biological Father in His Documentary “Father’s Day”
Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party