Erica Campbell speaks about dark days we face sometimes and how we can overcome them. She believes we must accept what life brings and not let those dark days get in our way. There is a purpose behind them and it makes us stronger.
Erica talked about how death, arguing and fear are some things we tackle, but we must fight it. It’s like getting through a dark tunnel and not staying in it. She believes we must embrace the hard times and come out of it stronger.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Marsai Martin Is Named The Youngest Hollywood Executive Producer By The Guinness Book Of World Records
- Study Finds Houston Among Best Places To Look For Love During Pandemic
- Fred Hammond Describes His Experience With COVID-19 [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tyler Perry, Angela Bassett, D-Nice Among Honorees At National Action Network’s Annual Triumph Awards
- Watch Trailer: Kyla Pratt Co-Stars In New Fox Comedy ‘Call Me Kat’
- Lawsuit Demands Nearly 200,000 Purged Georgia Voters Be Reinstated Ahead Of Runoff Races
- Healthy Ever After: What The National Institute Of Health Is Doing To Combat Health Care Disparities In African American Communities
- Republican Blames Trump For Noose Sent To Election Worker: ‘It Has To Stop!’
- Everything You Need To Know About AARP Family Caregiving Support
- Fantasia Expecting First Child With Husband Kendall Taylor