Erica Campbell speaks about dark days we face sometimes and how we can overcome them. She believes we must accept what life brings and not let those dark days get in our way. There is a purpose behind them and it makes us stronger.
Erica talked about how death, arguing and fear are some things we tackle, but we must fight it. It’s like getting through a dark tunnel and not staying in it. She believes we must embrace the hard times and come out of it stronger.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Create Your World By Your Words [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Choose Jesus Intentionally [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Exchanging Snacks For Chores [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About Real Talk Kim’s New Book, ‘Shut Hell Up’
- DeVon Franklin Shares Tip On How People Can Use Social Distancing To Grow [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Black Enterprise Founder Earl Graves Sr. Has Died At 85
- Master P Supports Elderly New Orleans Residents During Pandemic
- AMC Theaters In Danger Of Never Re-Opening After Coronavirus
- Love Talking: JJ Hairston Debuts “Excess Love Remix” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Tyler Perry Opens Up About Sharing The Word Of God On Social Media [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]