She wants us not to be sad and during those times we think we are broken to find joy. Erica talked about how we should go hang out with friends let them lift you up and feel renewed. Through it all know that God is always renewing and restoring our lives to enjoy it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Sarah Jakes Roberts Announces “The Hope Revival” Tour
- Black Woman Awarded $1M After Oregon Store Clerk Allegedly Tells Her, ‘I Don’t Serve Blacks’
- Members Of A Dangerous Alaskan White Supremacist Gang Get Sentenced To Life In Prison
- I Love What My Eyes Have Laid Sight On: Oscar Nominees Brian Tyree Henry & Angela Bassett Share A Heartwarming Moment
- Florida High School Students Threaten To Sue Florida And Gov. Ron DeSantis Over AP Studies Ban
- J. Pyles On Growing Up a Preacher’s Kid, New Single & More
- 5 Memphis Police Officers Who Fatally Beat Tyre Nichols Charged With Murder
- Florida School District Removes Toni Morrison’s ‘The Bluest Eye’ As Conservative War Against CRT Continues
- White Supremacist Who Used Ax To Attack Black Man Is Sentenced For Racist Hate Crime
- Nikole Hannah-Jones’ ‘The 1619 Project’ Is Coming To Hulu With A Six Part Series