Two parents are making headlines after they were billed for $132,000 after their son knocked over a statue at a community center. The team talked about how we need to watch our kids everywhere because of instances like this. Erica Campbell mentioned that from the video no one was watching the boy at the time.
She believes they should pay for it even though the family thinks the statue wasn’t placed right. In other places like a grocery store or anything like that if you break something you buy it. Do you think the parents should be held responsible?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Netflix Fights Back: Response To Mo’Nique’s Lawsuit Shows Streaming Giant Isn’t Playing
- Prayers Up! Maya Rockeymoore Cummings Scheduled To Have Double Mastectomy
- Behind The Scenes: Spike Lee To Direct Hip Hop Take On ‘Romeo & Juliet’
- Idris Elba Wants You To Know That He Was Just As Hot In The ’90s As He Is Today
- Anti-Diversity Judge Gets Confirmed To Thurgood Marshall’s Legendary Appeals Court Seat
- After Lawsuit, Upscale New York City Salon Will Learn How To Style Black Hair After Once Banning Braids And Afros
- Slam Dunk! Dwyane Wade Drops Dope Sock Line At Target
- Mo’Nique Sues Netflix Over Alleged Racial Discrimination
- Breaking: Several Injured In California School Shooting
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Laughter During Funerals [VIDEO]