Two parents are making headlines after they were billed for $132,000 after their son knocked over a statue at a community center. The team talked about how we need to watch our kids everywhere because of instances like this. Erica Campbell mentioned that from the video no one was watching the boy at the time.
She believes they should pay for it even though the family thinks the statue wasn’t placed right. In other places like a grocery store or anything like that if you break something you buy it. Do you think the parents should be held responsible?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Vanessa Williams Accidentally Set Her Hair On Fire When She Was A Child
- Tobe Nwigwe Brings Jesus Center Stage At The 2020 BET Hip Hop Awards [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Remember God’s Promises [VIDEO]
- LaKeith Stanfield Stars As First Black Samurai In Netflix Series ‘Yasuke’
- ‘He Was Still Breathing’: Tafara Williams Suggests Waukegan Cops Could Have Saved Marcellis Stinnette
- Chrissy Teigen Reflects On Tragic Pregnancy Loss–“I Can Feel The Pain All Over Again”
- Philadelphia Cops Kill Walter Wallace Jr., Black Man With Knife Who Video Shows Didn’t Pose Deadly Threat To Police
- Civil Rights Leaders Condemn Amy Coney Barrett’s Confirmation As ‘Travesty’
- Jamie Foxx’s Sister, DeOndra Dixon, Passes Away At 36
- ‘black-ish’ Creator Kenya Barris To Write, Direct Richard Pryor Biopic