Two parents are making headlines after they were billed for $132,000 after their son knocked over a statue at a community center. The team talked about how we need to watch our kids everywhere because of instances like this. Erica Campbell mentioned that from the video no one was watching the boy at the time.
She believes they should pay for it even though the family thinks the statue wasn’t placed right. In other places like a grocery store or anything like that if you break something you buy it. Do you think the parents should be held responsible?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Wakanda 4Eva: 5 Facts About ‘Black Panther’ You Probably Didn’t Know
- Girl Power: Meet The Women Who Are Pushing For Criminal Justice Reform in America
- Demetrius West and Jesus Promoters Answer In The Affirmative With New Radio Single
- Behind The Scenes: Kyla Pratt Returns To T.V. With New Comedy Show
- Newspapers Edited By Frederick Douglass Now Available Online
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Valentine Date-Less [VIDEO]
- Vanessa Bryant Changes Name Of Kobe Bryant’s Mamba Sports Foundation
- Watch: Isaac Carree Dedicates New Song To History’s Legends
- Faith Walking: Called To Love [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Live Or Love On Defense [VIDEO]