Two parents are making headlines after they were billed for $132,000 after their son knocked over a statue at a community center. The team talked about how we need to watch our kids everywhere because of instances like this. Erica Campbell mentioned that from the video no one was watching the boy at the time.
She believes they should pay for it even though the family thinks the statue wasn’t placed right. In other places like a grocery store or anything like that if you break something you buy it. Do you think the parents should be held responsible?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Starting Your Journey With Hope
- Healthy Ever After with Dr. Katina Kennedy: Breast Cancer Awareness
- Death Of Jelani Day Officially Ruled A Drowning By Coroner
- New Report Spotlights Border Patrol Misconduct Years Before Haitian Migrant Controversy
- Floyd Mayweather Pens Note To Kyrie Irving In Support Of His Choice To Not Get Vaccinated
- The Curry Family Show Off Their Fall Style On The Cover Of ‘Sweet July’ Magazine
- Oakland’s Finest: The Meteoric Rise Of Malika Andrews
- People Think The Judge In Kyle Rittenhouse’s Murder Trial Is Biased And Sympathetic To The Defense
- CeCe Winans, KB, Koryn Hawthorne & More Win Big At The 2021 GMA Dove Awards
- Dave Chappelle Addresses ‘The Closer’ Backlash In Social Media Post