Two parents are making headlines after they were billed for $132,000 after their son knocked over a statue at a community center. The team talked about how we need to watch our kids everywhere because of instances like this. Erica Campbell mentioned that from the video no one was watching the boy at the time.
She believes they should pay for it even though the family thinks the statue wasn’t placed right. In other places like a grocery store or anything like that if you break something you buy it. Do you think the parents should be held responsible?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Darwin Hobbs Debuts New Song, “Get Ready” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ciara Shares Iconic Memory From Her Wedding In ‘Level Up Radio’ Episode
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Nominated To Be Vice Chair Of DNC
- Biden Picks Jaime Harrison To Lead DNC As Critics Say ‘Good Riddance’ To Tom Perez
- Coming Soon: Lecrae Announces ‘Church Clothes 4’ Mixtape
- Former Pastor Kirbyjon Caldwell Sentenced To Six Years In Prison For Fraud Charges
- Trump Makes History As First President to Be Impeached Twice
- Resurfaced Video Of Raphael Warnock’s Arrest For Praying At The Capitol Exposes Double Standard [VIDEO]
- Ex-Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder Will Be Charged ‘Soon’ For Poisoning Black People In Flint Water Crisis: Report
- Watch: Andra Day to Star In Hulu’s “The United States vs. Billie Holiday”