Two parents are making headlines after they were billed for $132,000 after their son knocked over a statue at a community center. The team talked about how we need to watch our kids everywhere because of instances like this. Erica Campbell mentioned that from the video no one was watching the boy at the time.
She believes they should pay for it even though the family thinks the statue wasn’t placed right. In other places like a grocery store or anything like that if you break something you buy it. Do you think the parents should be held responsible?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Todd Dulaney Hits The Baseball Field For Jackie Robinson Day [VIDEO]
- Tamron Hall Delivers Baby Boy! [PHOTOS]
- Frankie Beverly Responds To Beyonce’s “Before I Let Go” Cover: “This Is One Of The High Points Of My Life”
- Joe Biden Announces He’s Running For President In 2020 [VIDEO]
- ABC is Bringing ‘The Jeffersons’ Back in a Live Presentation Starring Jamie Foxx
- Mr. Griffin: Stand On Your Rock [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: I’m Not Perfect, But God Is [VIDEO]
- Deitrick Haddon Debuts New Video For ‘He Carried The Cross For Me’ [VIDEO]
- Former CBS Exec Says Network “Has A White Problem” In Stirring Op-Ed
- Regina Hall To Deliver Dillard University’s Commencement Speech [VIDEO]