Two parents are making headlines after they were billed for $132,000 after their son knocked over a statue at a community center. The team talked about how we need to watch our kids everywhere because of instances like this. Erica Campbell mentioned that from the video no one was watching the boy at the time.
She believes they should pay for it even though the family thinks the statue wasn’t placed right. In other places like a grocery store or anything like that if you break something you buy it. Do you think the parents should be held responsible?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Former Bad Boy Rapper Black Rob Dead At 51
- Drop The Mic: TD Jakes Explores The Power Of Words In New Book [EXCLUSIVE]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Leave The Drama With Your Mama [VIDEO]
- Pure Comedy: Corinne Foxx Shares Her Top Five Embarrassing Moments With Her Dad Jamie Foxx
- Savannah And Zhuri James Are Melanin Queens In Gorgeous Mommy And Me Photo!
- Black Girl Magic: These Four UCLA Gymnasts Are Flipping The Culture In ‘Essence Girls United’ Cover
- Sgt. Jonathan Pentland Charged With 3rd-Degree Assault After Viral Video Showed Him Physically Harrassing Young Black Man
- Fast & Furious: Tyrese & Ludacris Almost Head To Outer Space In New Trailer For ‘F9’
- ‘Right Person At The Right Time’: Kristen Clarke Is Poised To Lead DOJ’s Civil Rights Division
- Kim Potter, Ex-Minnesota Officer Will Be Charged With Second-Degree Manslaughter In Death Of Daunte Wright