What is the appropriate age to have your children leave the home? TJ spoke about a story in which parents want to kick their 30-year-old son out the house. He doesn’t pay rent and is asking them to let him stay a little while longer because he’s not ready.
GRIFF believes that different cultures have rules, which is to stay in the house until you’re married. Erica Campbell mentioned that you have to equip your kids and make them understand to have a purpose and value in life to work hard and be independent. Many believe that if you need to kick your child out the house then so be it. Tell us your thoughts on this topic.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jay-Z’s Venture Capital Firm Backs Black-Led Finance App
- Grassroots Progressive Organizers Are Transforming The Midterms Landscape
- Maternal Health Startup Raises $12M
- Obama Foundation Launches Scholarship For Aspiring Civic Leaders
- State Supreme Courts Lacking In Diversity
- Howard Acquires Historic Collection Of Gordon Parks’ Photographs
- GOP Senator Argues For Ignoring Black Maternal Mortality
- Kirk Franklin & Chandler Moore Are All About The ‘Kingdom’ [Listen]
- Brittney Griner Deserves Her Freedom
- Supreme Court Justice Wife Ginni Thomas Probed AZ Lawmakers To Overturn Trump’s 2020 Election Loss