What is the appropriate age to have your children leave the home? TJ spoke about a story in which parents want to kick their 30-year-old son out the house. He doesn’t pay rent and is asking them to let him stay a little while longer because he’s not ready.
GRIFF believes that different cultures have rules, which is to stay in the house until you’re married. Erica Campbell mentioned that you have to equip your kids and make them understand to have a purpose and value in life to work hard and be independent. Many believe that if you need to kick your child out the house then so be it. Tell us your thoughts on this topic.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Barack and Michelle Obama Preparing To Purchase Mansion In Martha’s Vineyard
- 12-Year-Old Twins Create Care Packages For Girls In Need
- #BossMoves: Ciara And Russell Wilson Are The Co-Owners Of A Pro Soccer Team
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- NBA Star Kawhi Leonard Donates One Million Backpacks To Underserved Children In Los Angeles
- ‘Sunday Best’ Contestants Joshua Copeland & Melvin Crispell III Share Their Greatest Moments
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball
- “I’ve Done It Twice” Angela Bassett Reveals She’s Had Botox