Erica Campbell has multiple jobs as a singer, radio show host and more. Her husband, Warryn Campbell is also in the entertainment business and both of their schedules can be very inconsistent. She spoke about how you have to be understanding when dating a creative such as a artist, painter or writer.
They can’t text you all day and work at different times. Erica believes when you understand how creative operate it will help, but if you can’t then your relationship can possibly end. GRIFF is a comedian and sometimes shows just pop up for him.
Erica wants you to ask yourself do you really want to date a creative?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’S Prayer For The Las Vegas Raiders [VIDEO]
- Vivica A. Fox Tests Positive For COVID-19, Misses Emmy Telecast
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Pamela Hutchinson Of The Emotions, Known For ‘Best Of My Love’ Hit Single, Passes Away At 61
- CDC: The Majority of Children That Have Died From COVID19 Are Black, Hispanic, or Native American
- Black Hollywood Did That! Here Are The Best Looks & Winners Lists At The 2020 Emmy’s Awards
- Here’s What NeNe Leakes Had To Say About Not Returning To Real Housewives Of Atlanta
- Patti Labelle Remembers The Time She Kicked Off Her Shoe And The Heel Landed In Her Knee
- Exclusive: Geoffrey Golden Debuts New Song, “Jesus” [LISTEN]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: How To Respond With Your Best Ability [VIDEO]