Erica Campbell has multiple jobs as a singer, radio show host and more. Her husband, Warryn Campbell is also in the entertainment business and both of their schedules can be very inconsistent. She spoke about how you have to be understanding when dating a creative such as a artist, painter or writer.
They can’t text you all day and work at different times. Erica believes when you understand how creative operate it will help, but if you can’t then your relationship can possibly end. GRIFF is a comedian and sometimes shows just pop up for him.
Erica wants you to ask yourself do you really want to date a creative?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince
- Rest In Power Haroun Wakil: Atlanta Activist Who Promoted Community Policing Dies
- Watch: Kirk Franklin’s Joyous ‘Tiny Desk’ In Home Concert
- ‘New Soul Of Harlem’: Restaurant Ad Showing Only White Patrons Sparks Outrage, Briefly
- The History Of Black Sci-Fi & Horror Films
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- An Unexpected Pair: Barack Obama & Bruce Springsteen Launch New Podcast Together
- Urban One Submits A Proposal To Open First Black-Owned Casino in U.S.
- Expert Shares How All of Us Research Program Can Change Health Outcomes for Everyone