Erica Campbell has multiple jobs as a singer, radio show host and more. Her husband, Warryn Campbell is also in the entertainment business and both of their schedules can be very inconsistent. She spoke about how you have to be understanding when dating a creative such as a artist, painter or writer.
They can’t text you all day and work at different times. Erica believes when you understand how creative operate it will help, but if you can’t then your relationship can possibly end. GRIFF is a comedian and sometimes shows just pop up for him.
Erica wants you to ask yourself do you really want to date a creative?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jesse Williams & Taylour Page Confirm Relationship In Cute Post [PHOTO]
- Mathew Knowles Is Prepping A Destiny’s Child Musical With Je’Caryous Johnson
- Conversations You Need To Have With Your New Boo To Create A Great Foundation For Your Relationship
- Osundairo Brothers’ Lawsuit: Jussie Smollett Faked Attack For Clout
- Phylicia Rashad Is Coming Back To Broadway
- Artist & Comedian Jermaine Dolly Joins Praise Indy Team!
- Elizabeth Warren Details Proposal To Eliminate Student Debt
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book
- Roy Ayers Recovering After Being Hospitalized In Portland
- Sri Lanka Attacks: Death Toll Rises After Bombings To Hotel & Churches On Easter