Erica Campbell has multiple jobs as a singer, radio show host and more. Her husband, Warryn Campbell is also in the entertainment business and both of their schedules can be very inconsistent. She spoke about how you have to be understanding when dating a creative such as a artist, painter or writer.
They can’t text you all day and work at different times. Erica believes when you understand how creative operate it will help, but if you can’t then your relationship can possibly end. GRIFF is a comedian and sometimes shows just pop up for him.
Erica wants you to ask yourself do you really want to date a creative?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Chante Moore Dishes On Her James Ingram Tribute At Urban One Honors! [EXCLUSIVE]
- All-Star Baseball Player Adam Wainwright Leads 1-Year Online Bible Study For Fans
- Gospel Nominees Announced for 51st Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Tyler Perry And Crystal A. Fox Had A ‘Knock Down, Drag Out Argument’ About Hair On The Set of ‘A Fall From Grace’
- Mr. Griffin: Your Weaknesses Are Your Strengths [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Feel Bad If You’re A Quiet Praiser [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Aging In The Church [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Watch What You Eat [VIDEO]
- WWE Hall Of Famer And Father Of The Rock, Rocky Johnson Dead At 75
- Neo-Nazi Arrested, Charged With Making Threats Against Historic Black Church