Erica Campbell has been busy with multiple projects, traveling and took a moment to collect her thoughts. She mentioned at times we must renew our mind. Erica then spoke about how battlefields start in our mind and thoughts.
The enemy can’t make us do something we don’t want, but he puts a seed in our head. That seed then grows in our mind and makes us carry out the action. We must then renew our mind and thoughts.
Erica wants us to align our thoughts with the word of God. We need to stop putting a positive thought in our head and following it up with negativity. Regulate your thought and follow through.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- #BlackExcellence: Taraji P. Henson To Receive Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Louisville International Airport To Be Named After Muhammad Ali
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]
- Social Services Worker Punched, Verbally Abused 13-Year-Old Boy, Family Says
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Dance Coach Told Student Her Skin Was ‘Too Dark,’ Suit Claims
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”