Erica Campbell has been busy with multiple projects, traveling and took a moment to collect her thoughts. She mentioned at times we must renew our mind. Erica then spoke about how battlefields start in our mind and thoughts.
The enemy can’t make us do something we don’t want, but he puts a seed in our head. That seed then grows in our mind and makes us carry out the action. We must then renew our mind and thoughts.
Erica wants us to align our thoughts with the word of God. We need to stop putting a positive thought in our head and following it up with negativity. Regulate your thought and follow through.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Check Out The Picture That Helped Launch Cynthia Bailey’s Modeling Career
- 88-Year-Old Woman Punched Outside Of Houston Grocery Store [VIDEO]
- Dionne Warwick’s Beyonce/Icon Comments Spark Controversy
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Texas Pastor Has Message For Cohabiting Couples: Move Out Or Get Married
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Clutter-Free Alter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Tamron Hall Reveals Why She Kept Her Pregnancy A Secret
- Jeannie Mai Didn’t Speak To Her Mom For 8 Years Because She Didn’t Believe Her Cousin Molested Her
- Nipsey Hussle’s Killer Eric Holder Indicted