Erica Campbell has been busy with multiple projects, traveling and took a moment to collect her thoughts. She mentioned at times we must renew our mind. Erica then spoke about how battlefields start in our mind and thoughts.
The enemy can’t make us do something we don’t want, but he puts a seed in our head. That seed then grows in our mind and makes us carry out the action. We must then renew our mind and thoughts.
Erica wants us to align our thoughts with the word of God. We need to stop putting a positive thought in our head and following it up with negativity. Regulate your thought and follow through.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Maverick City Music Pauses Relationship With Dante Bowe Over “Inconsistent” Actions
- Virginia Student Walkout Draws Attention To ‘Devastating Levels Of Discrimination’ Among Black Trans Population
- Is Your Favorite Show One Of The 100 Greatest Of All Time?
- ‘Reasonable Doubt’ Exclusive: Michael Ealy, Sean Patrick Thomas And McKinley Freeman Are Defying Hollywood Stereotypes
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Walker v. Warnock Debate
- Herschel Walker Campaign ‘Captains’ Include Accused Capitol Rioter And Fake GOP Elector
- Brooklyn Massage Therapist Is Helping Women Prioritize Self-Care Through Massage Therapy
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: How To Create A Winning Shot
- ‘Alternative Facts’: Kellyanne Conway Blatantly Lies About Marijuana ‘Overdose Deaths’
- St. Louis Police Union Cuts Ties With Controversial Leader Jeff Roorda