Erica Campbell has been busy with multiple projects, traveling and took a moment to collect her thoughts. She mentioned at times we must renew our mind. Erica then spoke about how battlefields start in our mind and thoughts.
The enemy can’t make us do something we don’t want, but he puts a seed in our head. That seed then grows in our mind and makes us carry out the action. We must then renew our mind and thoughts.
Erica wants us to align our thoughts with the word of God. We need to stop putting a positive thought in our head and following it up with negativity. Regulate your thought and follow through.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kanye West Shares His Faith Journey At Sunday Service In Atlanta: “Jesus Christ Brought Me Closer To My Family”
- Condoleezza Rice Wants You To Stop Calling People Racist — Even If They Are
- In Honor Of B.B. King’s Birthday, Check Out His White House Duet With President Barack Obama
- Meagan Good Reveals She Froze Her Eggs
- Fantasia Says Collaboration With Jazmine Sullivan & Brandy Will Not Be Released
- ABC Announces Beyoncé’s ‘Making The Gift’ Special
- Get Up And Move Exercise Of The Week: Agility Ladder Part 2 [VIDEO]
- Here’s Everything You Need To Know About William McDowell’s New Live Album, ‘The Cry’
- First Black NBA Player Gets Posthumous Basketball Hall Of Fame Induction
- Berry Gordy Donates $4 Million To Detroit’s Motown Museum