Erica Campbell spoke about how gracious God is. Sometimes when people want to have a closer relationship with him they seek help from pastors, parents and people they believe are close to him. God just wants us to come boldly to him and speak.
Erica mentioned that you can go alone, talk candidly and tell him you want a relationship with him. Remember that God knows who you are and all we have to do is tell him what we need. He’s waiting for you!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mali Music Drops New Song, “Mo’Lo (Like You)” [VIDEO]
- Jekalyn Carr Releases ‘Power of Love’ Music Video
- Watch: Tasha Cobbs Leonard – “Intercession” [Live In Nashville]
- Body Found At Lake Where Naya Rivera Went Missing; Actress Reportedly Dead
- Ericaism: Discipline Sends A Message To Heaven [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Entanglements & Breonna Taylor [VIDEO]
- “Bad Marriage For Life” Will And Jada Speak On Her Entanglement With August Alsina
- Goya CEO Cites ‘Obamas’ To Defend Praising Trump
- Mariah Carey Announces The Completion Of Her “Unfiltered” And “Deep” Memoir: “It Took Me A Lifetime To Have The Courage”
- “No, I’m Not Nervous About My Wedding Night” Kierra Sheard And Fiancé Jordan Kelly Answer Fan Questions