If you didn’t know “We’re Are The Campbells” premiered this week on TV One. It shows Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell juggle their multiple jobs while raising a family. Kirk Franklin and Koryn Hawthorne spoke about this amazing show and had so much to say about it.
Kirk mentioned that he is so excited for his good friends and to see a family like theirs on television. A lot of times African-American families are shown like this in a positive setting. He also doesn’t appreciate that people minimize the healthy Black families.
They do exist and it’s being shown. Koryn spoke about how she values the show. Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday at 8p/7c on TV One!
- Washington Football Team Announces “Thorough Review” Of The Team’s Name
- HU! Five-Star High School Basketball Recruit Makur Maker Commits To Howard University
- A Night of Inspiration: Pre-Show [VIDEO]
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection Seize $800,000 Shipment Of Human Hair Weaves
- Mr. Griffin: It Takes Courage… Not Sometimes, But All The Time [VIDEO]
- Dr. Dre’s Wife Nicole Young Files For Divorce After 24 Years Of Marriage
- God Will Never Leave Nor Forsake Us [VIDEO]
- ‘A New Low’: Elijah McClain’s Family Reacts To Photos Of Cops ‘Re-enacting’ Chokehold Death
- Here’s Why Everyone From April Reign To Khloe Kardashian Is Tweeting #MailedIt
- Lawyer Who Pointed Gun At Protestors Says He Feared They Were Going To ‘Kill’ Him