If you didn’t know “We’re Are The Campbells” premiered this week on TV One. It shows Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell juggle their multiple jobs while raising a family. Kirk Franklin and Koryn Hawthorne spoke about this amazing show and had so much to say about it.
Kirk mentioned that he is so excited for his good friends and to see a family like theirs on television. A lot of times African-American families are shown like this in a positive setting. He also doesn’t appreciate that people minimize the healthy Black families.
They do exist and it’s being shown. Koryn spoke about how she values the show. Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday at 8p/7c on TV One!
- ERICAISM: “The Right Thing & The Good Thing” [Listen]
- Maverick City Music, CeCe Winans Among 2022 Dove Award Nominees
- Dr. Lynn Richardson: How To Boost Your Credit Score & Budget Your Money
- The Body Shop Empowers Youth Voters With It’s ‘Be Seen Be Heard’ Initiative
- Manhunt For Ex-NFL Star’s Brother Underway After Man Killed At Little League Game
- Florida Teacher Resigns After Accusing School Of Removing Posters Of Black Heroes
- ACLU Of Georgia and Inner-City Muslim Action Network Explore ‘Rap On Trial’
- Watch ‘Unveiling: The Origins Of Charlottesville’s Monument’ Documentary Shining Light On Forgotten History
- Charlottesville’s Unfinished Statue Business Five Years After ‘Unite The Right’
- Fisk University’s Gymnastics Program Is Looking To Make An Impact