If you didn’t know “We’re Are The Campbells” premiered this week on TV One. It shows Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell juggle their multiple jobs while raising a family. Kirk Franklin and Koryn Hawthorne spoke about this amazing show and had so much to say about it.
Kirk mentioned that he is so excited for his good friends and to see a family like theirs on television. A lot of times African-American families are shown like this in a positive setting. He also doesn’t appreciate that people minimize the healthy Black families.
They do exist and it’s being shown. Koryn spoke about how she values the show. Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday at 8p/7c on TV One!
- Erica Campbell Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage [VIDEO]
- Erica Campbell Talks About How The Power Rangers Illustrated A Mighty Message In Church [EXCLUSIVE]
- D.L. Hughley Shares Touching Goodbye To Loved One [EXCLUSIVE]
- Love Talking: Jesus Is Perfect Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For TSA After An Encounter Over A Candle [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Erica Campbell Opens Up About The Time She Considered Taking Her Own Life [VIDEO]
- Dorothy Norwood Releases Duo Singles [NEW MUSIC]
- Innocent Man Freed After 25 Years In Prison At Hands Of Corrupt Cop
- Police Officers Used A Coin Flip To Decide If They Should Arrest Someone [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Go Somewhere New [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]