If you didn’t know “We’re Are The Campbells” premiered this week on TV One. It shows Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell juggle their multiple jobs while raising a family. Kirk Franklin and Koryn Hawthorne spoke about this amazing show and had so much to say about it.
Kirk mentioned that he is so excited for his good friends and to see a family like theirs on television. A lot of times African-American families are shown like this in a positive setting. He also doesn’t appreciate that people minimize the healthy Black families.
They do exist and it’s being shown. Koryn spoke about how she values the show. Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday at 8p/7c on TV One!
- I’m Training Not Trying | Ericaism
- You’re Never Too Old To Dream | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Holiday Spending Tips | Money Monday
- Stellar Tribute To The Holidays Set To Be Hosted By Doe Jones
- Live Life Enthusiastically | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Sha’Carri Richardson Honored At 2023 USATF Awards: ‘Everything Happens When It’s Supposed To Happen’
- Inmate Who Stabbed Derek Chauvin Was Inspired By Black Lives Matter Movement: Report
- Amazon To Offer $25 Domestic Flights For Prime Student Members
- Marvin Sapp Introduces ‘You Kept Me’ Single [LISTEN]
- Black Lives Matter Denies Affiliation With Rhode Island BLM ‘Imposter’ Mark Fisher Who Endorsed Trump
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Marvin Sapp Introduces 'You Kept Me' Single [LISTEN]
Juan Winans Premieres His New Song 'More Than Once' ft. Lisa Winans
Rev. Dr. Charles G. Adams, Revered “Harvard Hooper,” Dies at 86