If you didn’t know “We’re Are The Campbells” premiered this week on TV One. It shows Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell juggle their multiple jobs while raising a family. Kirk Franklin and Koryn Hawthorne spoke about this amazing show and had so much to say about it.
Kirk mentioned that he is so excited for his good friends and to see a family like theirs on television. A lot of times African-American families are shown like this in a positive setting. He also doesn’t appreciate that people minimize the healthy Black families.
They do exist and it’s being shown. Koryn spoke about how she values the show. Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday at 8p/7c on TV One!
- Nipsey’s Family Granted Custody Of 10-Year-Old Emani Asghedom
- Elijah Cummings Dead At Age 68
- The Clark Sisters Reunite To Release New Music!
- The Lies: 8 Myths About Food You’ve Been Getting Wrong All Your Life
- Gabrielle Union Says Casting Director Once Chose Bianca Lawson For A Role Over Her Because She Was “Prettier”
- This Is What Happened When Mike From “Bachelor In Paradise” Asked Keke Palmer Out On A Date On Live TV
- Watch Tisha Campbell Tearfully Reunite With Unsuspecting Half-Sister On The Real
- Isaac Carree Drops Heartfelt New Video “HER” Dedicated To His Wife [WATCH]
- Lauren London Granted Guardianship Over The Estate of Her & Nipsey Hussle’s Son
- Author Alice Walker Responds To Homophobic Actress Fired From ‘The Color Purple’ Production