If you didn’t know “We’re Are The Campbells” premiered this week on TV One. It shows Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell juggle their multiple jobs while raising a family. Kirk Franklin and Koryn Hawthorne spoke about this amazing show and had so much to say about it.
Kirk mentioned that he is so excited for his good friends and to see a family like theirs on television. A lot of times African-American families are shown like this in a positive setting. He also doesn’t appreciate that people minimize the healthy Black families.
They do exist and it’s being shown. Koryn spoke about how she values the show. Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday at 8p/7c on TV One!
- Syleena Johnson Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss Ahead Of Her Fitness And Figure Competition Debut
- 2 Confirmed Dead, Multiple People Injured In Naval Air Station Pensacola Mass Shooting
- Animated Short ‘Hair Love’ Is Finally Online For Every Little Black Girl To See!
- Theater Junkies, Rejoice! Check Out These Trailers For Some Of The Most Highly-Anticipated Upcoming Movies
- Solo SZN: 6 Surprisingly Fun Things To Do When Spending The Holidays Alone
- Nancy Pelosi Responds With Religion To Reporter Who Asked If She ‘Hates’ Trump [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Christmas Gifts [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: “Lord, Help Me With My Flesh” [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Ain’t Scared Of Your Messy Life [VIDEO]
- Watch: Zacardi Cortez Releases Music Video For “You Don’t Know”