Everyone is excited for Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell as the premiere of “We’re The Campbells,” airs tonight on TV One at 8pm/7c! Tamela Mann spoke about how she is looking forward to good clean television that encourages families. She also believes so many like rachet television and this will paint a different picture of what Black families look like.
Marvin Sapp wants everyone to watch because it has so much value in it. It will teach us lessons and help us within our own families.
Kirk Franklin spoke about how Warryn and Erica are wonderful role models. They will also show how hard they work while maintaining a family.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One 8pm/7c!
- Pastor Who Mocked Coronavirus ‘Hysteria’ Dies After Testing Positive For COVID-19
- Kirk Franklin Shares What It’s Like Still Working During Coronavirus Pandemic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: Teach People How To Treat You [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: “We Don’t Have Spots On Our Chests” [VIDEO]
- Sen. Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of Presidential Race
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Create Your World By Your Words [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Choose Jesus Intentionally [VIDEO]
- Kim Fields Discovers God’s Grace In New Lifetime Film Airing Easter Sunday
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Exchanging Snacks For Chores [VIDEO]
- Ayesha Curry’s At-Home Baby Hair Salon Is The Cutest Thing Ever!