Everyone is excited for Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell as the premiere of “We’re The Campbells,” airs tonight on TV One at 8pm/7c! Tamela Mann spoke about how she is looking forward to good clean television that encourages families. She also believes so many like rachet television and this will paint a different picture of what Black families look like.
Marvin Sapp wants everyone to watch because it has so much value in it. It will teach us lessons and help us within our own families.
Kirk Franklin spoke about how Warryn and Erica are wonderful role models. They will also show how hard they work while maintaining a family.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One 8pm/7c!
- Ericaism: Pray Like Your Mama & Daddy [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dawn Strozier’s Tips For People Who Want To Lose Weight Quickly [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: I’ve Fallen And I CAN Get Up [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Will McMillan Tells What Inspired Him To Cover James Cleveland’s “Best Thing” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Planning With Preparation (#CountUpTheCost) [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What Should Men Who Date Much Younger Women Be Called? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Women Blaming Their Edges Issues On Humidity [EXCLUSIVE]
- Chef Jernard Offers Tips On Cooking Tasty, Healthy Food For Your Partner That Satisfies Your Soul Food Cravings
- LeToya Luckett Opens Up About Married Life [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The Gucci-Dapper Dan Collection [PHOTOS]