Everyone is excited for Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell as the premiere of “We’re The Campbells,” airs tonight on TV One at 8pm/7c! Tamela Mann spoke about how she is looking forward to good clean television that encourages families. She also believes so many like rachet television and this will paint a different picture of what Black families look like.
Marvin Sapp wants everyone to watch because it has so much value in it. It will teach us lessons and help us within our own families.
Kirk Franklin spoke about how Warryn and Erica are wonderful role models. They will also show how hard they work while maintaining a family.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One 8pm/7c!
- CeCe Winans, KB, Koryn Hawthorne & More Win Big At The 2021 GMA Dove Awards
- Racial Justice Groups Demand Mark Zuckerberg’s Resignation After Facebook Papers Leak
- Erica and Tina Campbell Talk Kids Reaction To Mary Mary Music & When We Can Get Some New Music [Listen]
- Rest Powerfully In Peace To Shawn “Jeranimo” Oliver Of Rumpletilskinz
- Culture Control: Salehe Bembury Named Creative Director of LeBron’s UNINTERRUPTED Apparel
- Barack Obama and Bruce Springsteen Speak About Being “Outsiders”
- Three Maryland Cities Land On ‘Top 100 Best Places To Live In America’ List
- Suspected White Supremacist Who Killed Unarmed African Immigrant Released On Bail After Delayed Arrest
- Brooklyn Nets Lockdown Barclays Center After Protest In Support of Kyrie Irving Gets Rowdy
- Northam’s Blackface Scandal Resurfaces As Virginia Governor Candidates Battle For Black Voters In Tight Race