Everyone is excited for Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell as the premiere of “We’re The Campbells,” airs tonight on TV One at 8pm/7c! Tamela Mann spoke about how she is looking forward to good clean television that encourages families. She also believes so many like rachet television and this will paint a different picture of what Black families look like.
Marvin Sapp wants everyone to watch because it has so much value in it. It will teach us lessons and help us within our own families.
Kirk Franklin spoke about how Warryn and Erica are wonderful role models. They will also show how hard they work while maintaining a family.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One 8pm/7c!
- We Owe You One: What Black People Built
- Now, That’s Black History! TSU’s Aristocrat of Bands Celebrates Legendary Grammy Wins
- Independent Recording Artist, Marcus Jordan Is Number One On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of February 11, 2023)
- Quotes You Should Read During Black History Month
- James Grear & Company Talks New Single ‘I Wanna Say Thank You’ Featuring Maurette Brown Clark
- The Role God Plays In Your Marriage | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Tom Joyner’s Flashback: On This Day Featuring Gordon Parks
- Gene Moore Sings About Love In His New Single ‘Beautiful’ Featuring India.Aire | Introducing
- Black History Moment: James McCune Smith
- 101-Year-Old Former Montford Point Marine Receives Congressional Gold Medal