“We’re The Campbells” premiered last night and GRIFF loved every minute of it. He enjoyed seeing Warryn Campbell in love with Erica Campbell and Goo Goo Atkins help out at the Stellar Awards. GRIFF also found it funny when Zaya Campbell and Wozy Campbell jumped on the bed.
It seemed like the kids blocked Warryn and Erica from having alone time. Every week fans get to see more of this fun family and hear GRIFF talk about it. Let us know what you thought about the first episode.
Don’t forget to watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One at 8pm/7c.
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier Shows Us Four Lower Body Moves To Tone Up Your Body [VIDEO]
- What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos?
- Dyanna Williams Describes The Joyous Occassion Of When #BlackMusicMonth Was Declared
- Ciara Reveals How Her Parents’ Divorce After 33 Years Of Marriage Affected Her [VIDEO]
- H.E.R. Gives Soulful Rendition Of ‘Lord Is Coming’ With YBN Cordae At The BET Awards [VIDEO]
- Mary J. Blige Teams Up With MAC To Release Lipstick, ‘French Silk’
- Halle Berry’s Home Was Almost Seized By A Delusional Man
- Nipsey Hussle’s Daughter Honors Him At Her Graduation
- John Singleton’s Ex Blasts BET For Not Honoring Him Properly At Award Show
- Tyler Perry Is Bringing A White House Drama To BET