“We’re The Campbells” premiered last night and GRIFF loved every minute of it. He enjoyed seeing Warryn Campbell in love with Erica Campbell and Goo Goo Atkins help out at the Stellar Awards. GRIFF also found it funny when Zaya Campbell and Wozy Campbell jumped on the bed.
It seemed like the kids blocked Warryn and Erica from having alone time. Every week fans get to see more of this fun family and hear GRIFF talk about it. Let us know what you thought about the first episode.
Don’t forget to watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One at 8pm/7c.
- Syleena Johnson Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss Ahead Of Her Fitness And Figure Competition Debut
- 2 Confirmed Dead, Multiple People Injured In Naval Air Station Pensacola Mass Shooting
- Animated Short ‘Hair Love’ Is Finally Online For Every Little Black Girl To See!
- Theater Junkies, Rejoice! Check Out These Trailers For Some Of The Most Highly-Anticipated Upcoming Movies
- Solo SZN: 6 Surprisingly Fun Things To Do When Spending The Holidays Alone
- Nancy Pelosi Responds With Religion To Reporter Who Asked If She ‘Hates’ Trump [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Christmas Gifts [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: “Lord, Help Me With My Flesh” [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Ain’t Scared Of Your Messy Life [VIDEO]
- Watch: Zacardi Cortez Releases Music Video For “You Don’t Know”