“We’re The Campbells” premiered last night and GRIFF loved every minute of it. He enjoyed seeing Warryn Campbell in love with Erica Campbell and Goo Goo Atkins help out at the Stellar Awards. GRIFF also found it funny when Zaya Campbell and Wozy Campbell jumped on the bed.
It seemed like the kids blocked Warryn and Erica from having alone time. Every week fans get to see more of this fun family and hear GRIFF talk about it. Let us know what you thought about the first episode.
Don’t forget to watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One at 8pm/7c.
- Former DNC Chair Donna Brazile Is Taking Her Talents To Fox News
- Kanye’s Sunday Service: DMX Gives Us A Much Need Prayer & North West Steals The Show [VIDEO]
- Soledad O’Brien Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother Just 40 Days After Father’s Death
- How To Properly Cuddle Your Partner
- Louisiana Accidentally Gave Back $26 Million In Tax Refunds
- Alicia Keys Will Release Her Memoir ‘More Myself’ In November
- Duke Divinity School Student-Pastor Shot In Costco Parking Lot
- Joel Osteen Goes Behind The Camera To Executive Produce “Jesus: His Life” Series [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Plank Abs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag