“We’re The Campbells” premiered last night and GRIFF loved every minute of it. He enjoyed seeing Warryn Campbell in love with Erica Campbell and Goo Goo Atkins help out at the Stellar Awards. GRIFF also found it funny when Zaya Campbell and Wozy Campbell jumped on the bed.
It seemed like the kids blocked Warryn and Erica from having alone time. Every week fans get to see more of this fun family and hear GRIFF talk about it. Let us know what you thought about the first episode.
Don’t forget to watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One at 8pm/7c.
- Ericaism: Someone Is Praying For You [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: GQ Crowns Serena Williams “Woman Of The Year,” “School Daze” Turns 30 & More
- How Pastor Marvin Winans Is Creating A Space For Men & Women To Work Together [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Police Searching For Two Men Who Robbed Church Members At Gunpoint [VIDEO]
- Juan And Lisa Winans To Release “A Little Soul For Christmas” Album
- Robin Givens Is Heading To OWN In New Scripted Drama
- Love Talking: Be Honest About The Little Things [VIDEO]
- David & Tamela Mann Encourage Couples To Be Open & Transparent In Their Relationship [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Nick Cannon Spotted Filming New Late Night Talk Show
- Get Up! News Roundup: The Clark Sisters’ Biopic Coming To Lifetime, Bruno Mars Donates 24k Meals & More