“We’re The Campbells” premiered last night and GRIFF loved every minute of it. He enjoyed seeing Warryn Campbell in love with Erica Campbell and Goo Goo Atkins help out at the Stellar Awards. GRIFF also found it funny when Zaya Campbell and Wozy Campbell jumped on the bed.
It seemed like the kids blocked Warryn and Erica from having alone time. Every week fans get to see more of this fun family and hear GRIFF talk about it. Let us know what you thought about the first episode.
Don’t forget to watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One at 8pm/7c.
- Sybil Wilkes Shares What You Need To Know About Trump’s Impeachment
- Married Couple Who Paid Off $114,000 Debt In 23 Months Shares How They Did It! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Human Trafficking Overweight Individuals [VIDEO]
- Kobe Bryant & His Daughter Took Communion In Church Before Fatal Crash
- Everything You Need To Know About The Unsung Cruise
- Faith Walking: What Does A Blessing Look Like? [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: We Laugh Together, We Cry Together [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Owe People Money [VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley To Host 21st Annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration
- Gospel Community Reacts To Kobe Bryant’s Death On Social Media