Tim Bowman Jr. is a gospel musician that has been very successful over the past several years. Him and his lovely wife, Brelyn Bowman joined, “The Get Up! Morning Show with Erica Campbell” to talk about marriage and so much more. Tim believes what has made their marriage work is coming up with a system that works for them.
They’ve seen other couples in their families be successful, but understood that they need to implement things that would work in their marriage. Understanding is another major key. They both live very busy lives and make time for each other.
Brelyn spoke about remaining a virgin and abstaining before marriage. The couple laughed about how hard it was because Tim sometime would have what GRIFF calls “shoulder meat” out. Make sure you listen to this loving interview.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince
- Rest In Power Haroun Wakil: Atlanta Activist Who Promoted Community Policing Dies
- Watch: Kirk Franklin’s Joyous ‘Tiny Desk’ In Home Concert
- ‘New Soul Of Harlem’: Restaurant Ad Showing Only White Patrons Sparks Outrage, Briefly
- The History Of Black Sci-Fi & Horror Films
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- An Unexpected Pair: Barack Obama & Bruce Springsteen Launch New Podcast Together
- Urban One Submits A Proposal To Open First Black-Owned Casino in U.S.
- Expert Shares How All of Us Research Program Can Change Health Outcomes for Everyone