Tim Bowman Jr. is a gospel musician that has been very successful over the past several years. Him and his lovely wife, Brelyn Bowman joined, “The Get Up! Morning Show with Erica Campbell” to talk about marriage and so much more. Tim believes what has made their marriage work is coming up with a system that works for them.
They’ve seen other couples in their families be successful, but understood that they need to implement things that would work in their marriage. Understanding is another major key. They both live very busy lives and make time for each other.
Brelyn spoke about remaining a virgin and abstaining before marriage. The couple laughed about how hard it was because Tim sometime would have what GRIFF calls “shoulder meat” out. Make sure you listen to this loving interview.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Anita Wilson Brings Her New Song “Still live to The Get Up Church
- Can We Hold Something?: LeBron James Is Now The First Active Athlete To Earn $1 Billion
- Jay-Z & Beyoncé’s New Orleans Home Set On Fire According To Authorities
- Yasiin Bey Will Not Portray Jazz Great Thelonious Monk In Biopic Despite Reports
- Batgirl Is Biracial! Afro-Latina Actress Leslie Grace Set To Star as Titular Hero For HBO Max Film
- Late Gospel Radio Host Eddie Taylor May Soon Be Honored With Renaming Of Ballfields In Lipscomb Park
- Jennifer Hudson Says Aretha Franklin Valued Family, Independence & ‘Respect’ In New Biopic Cast Reel
- Sha’Carri Richardson Stars In Beats Studio Buds Spot, Kanye West’s New Track “No Child Left Behind” Featured
- Smart or Survival? Black Americans Are Now Buying Life Insurance More Than Any Racial Group
- Have You Heard Charles Jenkins’ New Album ‘PRAISE PARTY, Vol. 1’ Yet?