Tim Bowman Jr. is a gospel musician that has been very successful over the past several years. Him and his lovely wife, Brelyn Bowman joined, “The Get Up! Morning Show with Erica Campbell” to talk about marriage and so much more. Tim believes what has made their marriage work is coming up with a system that works for them.
They’ve seen other couples in their families be successful, but understood that they need to implement things that would work in their marriage. Understanding is another major key. They both live very busy lives and make time for each other.
RELATED: Tim Bowman Jr. Tells How He & His Wife Are Showing A Different Side Of Themselves [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
Brelyn spoke about remaining a virgin and abstaining before marriage. The couple laughed about how hard it was because Tim sometime would have what GRIFF calls “shoulder meat” out. Make sure you listen to this loving interview.
RELATED: Brelyn & Tim Bowman Jr. On Why Worship Doesn’t Have To Be Any Specific Style [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Brelyn & Tim Bowman Jr. On What Millennials Want From Church [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- University Of Kentucky ‘Karen’ Pleads Not Guilty To Racist Attack On Black Student Despite Video Evidence
- Latocha Scott “When The TV Turns On, People Act Out”
- Sherri Shepherd Says She’s Learned A Thing Or Two About Being Locked Up
- What Happened To Irvo Otieno? 3 Virginia Hospital Workers, 7 Cops Accused Of Smothering Black Man To Death
- ‘The Wire’ Actor Lance Reddick Has Died At 60
- After Backlash, San Francisco NAACP Backtracks On Opposing $5M Cash Reparations Proposal
- REPORT: Sean Lampkin, Best Known as Nipsey on “Martin,” Dies at 54
- Exploring The Political And Cultural Battle Of The ‘Woke Wars’
- VP Harris Gives Howard University’s Basketball Team Motivational Speech After NCAA Tournament Loss
- Meagan Good On Black Women Being Superheroes: ‘We Also Need To Be Protected’
Erica Campbell Set To Appear in the Lifetime Film 'Pride: A Seven Deadly Sins'
Jonathan McReynolds Talks Giving Up The Single Life And Ongoing ‘Feud’ With KevOnStage
Kirk Franklin Becomes First Artist To Spend 100 Weeks At Number 1 On Songwriters Chart
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
All In The Eyes: Fans React To “That Look” Angela Bassett Gave After Major Oscars Upset
Kirk Franklin Says We Need To Bring Back “Real Names” For Children
The Top 18 Red Carpet Looks from the 95th Academy Awards