Tim Bowman Jr. is a gospel artist and is gearing up for his second season of his show with his wife. On the show they have cooking segments as well as fashion shows and so much more to draw in millenials. He likes the fact that he can show another side of themselves and how they live other days out of the week.
Bowman also spoke about the non-profit his mother-in-law is working on for abused women. Dee’s House Of Hope gives clothes, housing and more to women that are dealing with domestic abuse. He loves to help her with it because it is something so close to her heart and will help so many people.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Study: Alcohol, Drug-Related Deaths Up Across Maryland Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Trick-Or-Treating Among Activities To Avoid This Halloween According To The CDC
- NFL Legend Gale Sayers Dead At 77
- One Officer Indicted In Connection With Breonna Taylor’s Murder
- Black Votes Matter: What Eliminating The Electoral College Would Mean For African Americans
- HEALTHY EVER AFTER: Healthy Comfort Foods
- Mr. Griffin: ‘Greater Is HE That Is Me’ [VIDEO]
- Alicia Keys Launches Beauty And Wellness Brand Keys Soulcare
- Yvonne Orji’s New Haircut Is An Ode To Black Lives Matter…And We Love It!
- CeCe Winans Gets Emotional During Powerful Interview with Erica Campbell and GRIFF [VIDEO]