Tim Bowman Jr. is a gospel artist and is gearing up for his second season of his show with his wife. On the show they have cooking segments as well as fashion shows and so much more to draw in millenials. He likes the fact that he can show another side of themselves and how they live other days out of the week.
Bowman also spoke about the non-profit his mother-in-law is working on for abused women. Dee’s House Of Hope gives clothes, housing and more to women that are dealing with domestic abuse. He loves to help her with it because it is something so close to her heart and will help so many people.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Check Out The Cities Rated The Best Places To Live
- Remembering Keith “Wonderboy” Johnson
- Evvie McKinney ‘God Was Preparing Something Just For Me,’ Talks ‘Love Evvie McKinney’ Album & More
- Supreme Court Rejects Candace Owens’ Petition After ‘Fact Checkers’ Called Out Her COVID-19 Lies
- Fear Of Black Voting Power Is On The Supreme Court Docket In Merrill v. Milligan
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: A Lesson In Pride and Prosperity
- I Hate The Homies Podcast “Cuffing Season” | Episode 20
- Black Women Soccer Players Say They Were Victims Of Racial Heckling At BYU (Sound Familiar?)
- Justice For Pamela Turner: Texas Cop’s Trial Finally Begins For Killing Unarmed Black Grandmother 3 Years Ago
- DOE Is Number One For The Second Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of October 1, 2022)