In life sometimes we experience good and bad things. Erica Campbell spoke about how precious she thought GRIFF talking about spending time with his daughter was. We must take those great moments of life and never forget them, but sometimes we reflect on the negative ones instead.
We allow the bad to outweigh the bad. Focus on the good times of getting ice cream with your kids, playing a game or any other moments. Don’t take those disappointing moments and put it in your mind over the good ones and continue to enjoy life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor Marvin Winans’ Long-Stalled Megachurch Construction Could Be Mostly Finished in 2025
- Ellen Holly, Groundbreaking “One Life To Live” Star, Dies at 92
- Woman Tries To Burn Down Birth Home Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 1) – The Gift of Self-Confidence | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Two Black Women Share How Ozempic Changed Their Lives For The Better
- Louis York Opens Up in Single ‘Alone A Lot’ ft. Anthony Hamilton [LISTEN]
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Nationwide’s Announces Jingle Challenge Thanks To Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya’s Viral Rendition
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
Nationwide’s Announces Jingle Challenge Thanks To Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya’s Viral Rendition
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Marvin Sapp Introduces 'You Kept Me' Single [LISTEN]
Black Hollywood Showed Up for The Color Purple World Premiere
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!