In life sometimes we experience good and bad things. Erica Campbell spoke about how precious she thought GRIFF talking about spending time with his daughter was. We must take those great moments of life and never forget them, but sometimes we reflect on the negative ones instead.
We allow the bad to outweigh the bad. Focus on the good times of getting ice cream with your kids, playing a game or any other moments. Don’t take those disappointing moments and put it in your mind over the good ones and continue to enjoy life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- As A.J. Johnson’s GoFundMe Gets Meager Donations, His Widow Wonders ‘Where Is The Love?’
- Angela Simmons & CURLS Partner For New Natural Hair Collection Called ‘The Hair Under There’
- Jelani Day’s Mother Wants Her Son To Get The Same Attention As Gabby Petito
- Tamika Mallory Slams Biden Administration For Border Patrol Whipping Haitian Migrants: ‘Y’all Are Responsible’
- Black Families Get New Answers In Ancestry Thanks To Millions Of Updated Freedmen’s Bureau Records
- Kerry Washington Honors Michael K. Williams At 2021 Emmy Awards
- After Pfizer’s News Of Promising Vaccine Results, Concerns Linger About Vaccine Equity for Under 12 Year Olds
- Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Expecting Their First Child Together
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away
- Haiti Wants ‘Humanitarian Moratorium’ As US Begins Sending 14,000 Migrants In Texas Back To Decimated Nation