In life sometimes we experience good and bad things. Erica Campbell spoke about how precious she thought GRIFF talking about spending time with his daughter was. We must take those great moments of life and never forget them, but sometimes we reflect on the negative ones instead.
We allow the bad to outweigh the bad. Focus on the good times of getting ice cream with your kids, playing a game or any other moments. Don’t take those disappointing moments and put it in your mind over the good ones and continue to enjoy life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Deitrick Haddon Recruits His Family To Star In Music Video For “Open Door Season”
- Cop Will Receive No Punishment For Killing An 11-Year-Old Riding A Bike
- Kanye West Shares His Faith Journey At Sunday Service In Atlanta: “Jesus Christ Brought Me Closer To My Family”
- Condoleezza Rice Wants You To Stop Calling People Racist — Even If They Are
- In Honor Of B.B. King’s Birthday, Check Out His White House Duet With President Barack Obama
- Meagan Good Reveals She Froze Her Eggs
- Fantasia Says Collaboration With Jazmine Sullivan & Brandy Will Not Be Released
- ABC Announces Beyoncé’s ‘Making The Gift’ Special
- Get Up And Move Exercise Of The Week: Agility Ladder Part 2 [VIDEO]
- Here’s Everything You Need To Know About William McDowell’s New Live Album, ‘The Cry’