In life sometimes we experience good and bad things. Erica Campbell spoke about how precious she thought GRIFF talking about spending time with his daughter was. We must take those great moments of life and never forget them, but sometimes we reflect on the negative ones instead.
We allow the bad to outweigh the bad. Focus on the good times of getting ice cream with your kids, playing a game or any other moments. Don’t take those disappointing moments and put it in your mind over the good ones and continue to enjoy life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mali Music Releases Music Video For Cry
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Kid’s Going Through… [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: JJ Hairston Debuts New Single, “You Are Lord Of It All”
- How Long Was Nelson Mandela In Prison?
- Watch Fred Hammond’s “Alright” Video
- Colorado Police Apologize After Handcuffing Black Girls In A Stolen Car Mix Up [VIDEO]
- Virginia Mayor Compares Biden’s VP Hopefuls To ‘Aunt Jemima’ In Racist Facebook Post
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Comedian Rodney Perry Who’s In The Hospital Recovering From COVID-19 [VIDEO]
- Ballers In Real Life: Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Reportedly Part Of Ownership Group To Purchase The XFL
- Tropical Storm Isaias: Here’s Everything You Need To Know