Have you ever been scared to do something because you don’t want to hear no. Erica Campbell spoke about how she was hanging out with family and Tina Campbell said to one of her sisters, “If you’re scared of a no you will never get a yes.” At that moment Erica knew she wanted to share the message with everyone.
No shouldn’t stop you from anything in life. A yes will always come and sometimes no teaches you a lot about yourself. It’s necessary in life and can make you a stronger person and mature you.
Hearing no doesn’t mean you aren’t talented, it just means there is something else out there for you. Keep going and don’t be intimidated. Go after what you want in life and never give up even if you hear no.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Black History Could Be Made At The Oscars, Michael Jackson’s Estate Suing HBO & More
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Smokie Norful, Shirley Caesar & More Tapped To Perform At Tom Joyner’s Fantastic Voyage
- William McDowell Inks Deal With Integrity Music Label
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- School Principal Apologizes After Students Were Told To Act Like Runaway Slaves For Black History Month
- Church Administrator, Wife Charged After Stealing $1.2 Million From Congregation To Go On Vacation
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
- What We Know About The Death And Alleged Murder Of Tamla Horsford
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More