Have you ever been scared to do something because you don’t want to hear no. Erica Campbell spoke about how she was hanging out with family and Tina Campbell said to one of her sisters, “If you’re scared of a no you will never get a yes.” At that moment Erica knew she wanted to share the message with everyone.
No shouldn’t stop you from anything in life. A yes will always come and sometimes no teaches you a lot about yourself. It’s necessary in life and can make you a stronger person and mature you.
Hearing no doesn’t mean you aren’t talented, it just means there is something else out there for you. Keep going and don’t be intimidated. Go after what you want in life and never give up even if you hear no.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Check Out The Picture That Helped Launch Cynthia Bailey’s Modeling Career
- 88-Year-Old Woman Punched Outside Of Houston Grocery Store [VIDEO]
- Dionne Warwick’s Beyonce/Icon Comments Spark Controversy
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Texas Pastor Has Message For Cohabiting Couples: Move Out Or Get Married
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Clutter-Free Alter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Tamron Hall Reveals Why She Kept Her Pregnancy A Secret
- Jeannie Mai Didn’t Speak To Her Mom For 8 Years Because She Didn’t Believe Her Cousin Molested Her
- Nipsey Hussle’s Killer Eric Holder Indicted