Have you ever been scared to do something because you don’t want to hear no. Erica Campbell spoke about how she was hanging out with family and Tina Campbell said to one of her sisters, “If you’re scared of a no you will never get a yes.” At that moment Erica knew she wanted to share the message with everyone.
No shouldn’t stop you from anything in life. A yes will always come and sometimes no teaches you a lot about yourself. It’s necessary in life and can make you a stronger person and mature you.
Hearing no doesn’t mean you aren’t talented, it just means there is something else out there for you. Keep going and don’t be intimidated. Go after what you want in life and never give up even if you hear no.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Death Of Jelani Day Officially Ruled A Drowning By Coroner
- New Report Spotlights Border Patrol Misconduct Years Before Haitian Migrant Controversy
- Floyd Mayweather Pens Note To Kyrie Irving In Support Of His Choice To Not Get Vaccinated
- The Curry Family Show Off Their Fall Style On The Cover Of ‘Sweet July’ Magazine
- Oakland’s Finest: The Meteoric Rise Of Malika Andrews
- People Think The Judge In Kyle Rittenhouse’s Murder Trial Is Biased And Sympathetic To The Defense
- CeCe Winans, KB, Koryn Hawthorne & More Win Big At The 2021 GMA Dove Awards
- Dave Chappelle Addresses ‘The Closer’ Backlash In Social Media Post
- Howard Living Conditions Blamed On ‘Slumlordy’ Property Management Company As Dorms Placed In ‘Hypercare’
- Racial Justice Groups Demand Mark Zuckerberg’s Resignation After Facebook Papers Leak