Do you ever want to draw people to Christ, but aren’t sure how to do it? Erica Campbell spoke about how you’re supposed to show them love and kindness. She also said to make sure you are taking time to give thanks to God.
Make sure you are taking your time when speaking to them and are being patient. Understand that you weren’t automatically saved and someone helped you at one point. When you are understanding you can show how you’re an effective witness to everything God has ever done.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
- Uvalde Mayor Confirms Demolition Of Robb Elementary: “You Can Never Ask A Child To Go Back”
- Clarence Thomas Writes Majority Opinion In ‘Dangerous’ SCOTUS Ruling Relaxing NY Gun Laws
- Insurance Agency In Maine Criticized For Racist Juneteenth Sign: “Enjoy Your Fried Chicken & Collard Greens”
- Jussie Smollett Maintains Innocence In Viral Race Hoax
- Karen Clark Sheard and Kierra Sheard Kelly Are Featured on Disney’s “Harmonious”
- Video Shows ‘Black Police Graduate’ Accusing Cops Of Racial Profiling During Traffic Stop
- These 5 States Have The Lowest Life Expectancy For Black People
- Learn How To Break Into The Music Business At Radio One Presents The Music Meeting On June 30th!
- Mississippi’s Top Court Upholds Life Sentence For Weed Conviction By ‘Habitual Offender’