Erica Campbell spoke about how a lot of people dream that they want to be famous. Some talk about moving to LA, go to parties and meeting people, but don’t plan on going to agencies or where to find auditions. You must set up a plan and put action behind it.
When you set goals you put dates on it, save money and have help from others. Remember you can’t do everything by yourself. Make sure you focus on what’s important to tackle each goal one by one. Erica also spoke about having the vision and achieving the goals.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Pledges To Eliminate Student Loan Debt For Morehouse’s Class Of 2019
- Melvin Edmonds Of ‘After 7’ Has Passed Away
- New Book Highlights The Legacy Of Black Cyclist Marshall Taylor
- Actress Regina Hall Receives Honorary Degree From Dillard University
- GoFundMe Supporters Raise $8K So Single Mom Can Go To NASA Internship
- Billboard No.1 Artists Bryan Popin Releases New Single “All Back” On All Digital Outlets [VIDEO]
- HBCU World Series Aims To Diversify College Baseball
- LeBron James Aims To Combat Hunger In Underserved Communities
- #BlackGirlMagic: Arkansas Teens Make History By Becoming Valedictorian, Salutatorian
- Kirk Franklin Debuts Music Video For New Song, “OK”