Erica Campbell spoke about how a lot of people dream that they want to be famous. Some talk about moving to LA, go to parties and meeting people, but don’t plan on going to agencies or where to find auditions. You must set up a plan and put action behind it.
When you set goals you put dates on it, save money and have help from others. Remember you can’t do everything by yourself. Make sure you focus on what’s important to tackle each goal one by one. Erica also spoke about having the vision and achieving the goals.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ja’net Dubois, Wilona From ‘Good Times’ Dead At 74
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Love Of Hair [VIDEO]
- Wakanda 4Eva: 5 Facts About ‘Black Panther’ You Probably Didn’t Know
- Girl Power: Meet The Women Who Are Pushing For Criminal Justice Reform in America
- Demetrius West and Jesus Promoters Answer In The Affirmative With New Radio Single
- Behind The Scenes: Kyla Pratt Returns To T.V. With New Comedy Show
- Newspapers Edited By Frederick Douglass Now Available Online
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Valentine Date-Less [VIDEO]
- Vanessa Bryant Changes Name Of Kobe Bryant’s Mamba Sports Foundation
- Watch: Isaac Carree Dedicates New Song To History’s Legends