Erica Campbell spoke about how a lot of people dream that they want to be famous. Some talk about moving to LA, go to parties and meeting people, but don’t plan on going to agencies or where to find auditions. You must set up a plan and put action behind it.
When you set goals you put dates on it, save money and have help from others. Remember you can’t do everything by yourself. Make sure you focus on what’s important to tackle each goal one by one. Erica also spoke about having the vision and achieving the goals.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Here’s What NeNe Leakes Had To Say About Not Returning To Real Housewives Of Atlanta
- Patti Labelle Remembers The Time She Kicked Off Her Shoe And The Heel Landed In Her Knee
- Exclusive: Geoffrey Golden Debuts New Song, “Jesus” [LISTEN]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: How To Respond With Your Best Ability [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Multiple Pets [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Recognize The Enemy’s Tactics [VIDEO]
- Mom Of Eric Garner, Launches Petition To Declare September 15 “Eric Garner Day” In NYC
- Finish The Lyric: How Well Do You Know These Jonathan McReynolds Songs?
- Mr. Griffin: Take Time To Heal [VIDEO]
- Kamala Harris Rocking ‘Timbs’ Draws Attention To Boot Company’s History Of Political Donations