Are you prepared for the things you want in life? Erica Campbell spoke about elevation and how many feel they’re prepared for it, but find out when they getting they aren’t. God blesses us with opportunities and presents us with challenges so we are prepared when we get to a certain place.
You may think you’re prepared for the elevation, but when there is too much pressure things might not work out. Build up your faith, peace during this time. Make sure you’re ready when the enemy comes to try and take your joy away. How are you preparing for elevation?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The ‘Voice Of God’ Saved Men From Being Killed In Abandoned Vehicle Struck By 18-Wheeler
- Family Wins Lawsuit Against HOA Over Christmas Decorations
- Kenya Moore Shows Off Beautiful Daughter, Brooklyn Doris For The First Time [PHOTO]
- #Over40 – How To Stress Less This Holiday Season
- Praise! Chance The Rapper Going On Sabbatical To ‘Learn The Word Of God’
- Faith Walking: How To Get Your Faith Up
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Have Not Decorated For Christmas Yet
- Family Of 4-Year-Old Shot Makes Effort To Change Residence Law
- Nine-Year-Old Commits Suicide After Being Bullied With Racist Taunts
- Dear Kings & Queens, Taking Mental Health Breaks Are Necessary