Are you prepared for the things you want in life? Erica Campbell spoke about elevation and how many feel they’re prepared for it, but find out when they getting they aren’t. God blesses us with opportunities and presents us with challenges so we are prepared when we get to a certain place.
You may think you’re prepared for the elevation, but when there is too much pressure things might not work out. Build up your faith, peace during this time. Make sure you’re ready when the enemy comes to try and take your joy away. How are you preparing for elevation?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- As A.J. Johnson’s GoFundMe Gets Meager Donations, His Widow Wonders ‘Where Is The Love?’
- Angela Simmons & CURLS Partner For New Natural Hair Collection Called ‘The Hair Under There’
- Jelani Day’s Mother Wants Her Son To Get The Same Attention As Gabby Petito
- Tamika Mallory Slams Biden Administration For Border Patrol Whipping Haitian Migrants: ‘Y’all Are Responsible’
- Black Families Get New Answers In Ancestry Thanks To Millions Of Updated Freedmen’s Bureau Records
- Kerry Washington Honors Michael K. Williams At 2021 Emmy Awards
- After Pfizer’s News Of Promising Vaccine Results, Concerns Linger About Vaccine Equity for Under 12 Year Olds
- Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Expecting Their First Child Together
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away
- Haiti Wants ‘Humanitarian Moratorium’ As US Begins Sending 14,000 Migrants In Texas Back To Decimated Nation