Callers spoke about what their pastors preached about on Sunday and there were so many great messages. One woman spoke about being free or independent from God and how we want him to guide us and carry us through things. His words give us the will to push through so many touch times and we need him in life.
Another woman called about being abandoned and how Jacob was taught a lesson about abandonment. In order to get to his new self he had to address his old self and learn from it. Someone else called in about decomposing Christians. If we don’t feed ourselves with God’s words and wisdom we begin to decompose. Tell us what your pastor preached about.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: What Kind Of Fruit Are You Producing? [VIDEO]
- VaShawn Mitchell Preps New Album, Drops First Single “God Can Do Anything” [VIDEO]
- Thieves Steal Equipment From Atlanta Church
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]
- Jason Nelson Debuts New Video For “In The Room”
- An 11-Year-Old Florida Student Arrested For Not Standing During The Pledge Of Allegiance
- Watch: David And Tamela Mann Release Music Video For ‘Mason Jar’
- Spike Lee and Chadwick Boseman Team Up For Netflix Project