Callers spoke about what their pastors preached about on Sunday and there were so many great messages. One woman spoke about being free or independent from God and how we want him to guide us and carry us through things. His words give us the will to push through so many touch times and we need him in life.
Another woman called about being abandoned and how Jacob was taught a lesson about abandonment. In order to get to his new self he had to address his old self and learn from it. Someone else called in about decomposing Christians. If we don’t feed ourselves with God’s words and wisdom we begin to decompose. Tell us what your pastor preached about.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Derek Chauvin Found Guilty On All Charges In Death Of George Floyd
- Smokie Norful Teams Up With Illinois State To Offer COVID-19 Vaccines To 1,000 Chicago Residents
- Memorial Service For DMX Will Be Family & Friends Only
- Prayers: Scottie Pippen’s Son Has Passed Age 33
- DMX’s Fiancee Breaks Her Silence With An Instagram Post
- Janet Hubert Lands Regular Role On “The Last O.G.”
- Sherri Shepherd Shows Off Results From Her Keto Diet And She Looks Amazing!
- Merrick Garland Restores DOJ Powers Investigating Police Departments
- Former Bad Boy Rapper Black Rob Dead At 51
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Expands Her Anser Wellness Line To Include Whole-Body, Beauty And Prenatal Supplements