Will Smith is an actor, rapper, father and husband that many have watched transform into the man he is today. He was born and raised in West Philadelphia and the city decided to honor him with a 65ft. mural outside a charter school. Smith spoke about his thoughts on the mural and how seeing a mural of Julius Irving aka. Dr. J when he was younger ignited a fire under him to be the best.
View this post on Instagram
#Repost @willsmith ・・・ THANK U @RichardWilsonArtwork. I am Humbled & Honored! Hey, Philly… I’ll be Home SOON to See it in-person. Link in bio for the full video. . 🎥: @shanebarbera @aidan @pursuethedelicious 🎞: @vannucci_fy ~ • • • @getuperica mornings with @imericacampbell & #GRIFF @2trillion @praisephilly #getuperica #ericacampbell #werethecampbells #2trillion
With kids seeing this mural everyday he hopes they are inspired just like he was. Singer, Tina Turner and her family are now mourning the loss of her oldest son, who committed suicide. Congratulations are in order for Venus Williams and Serena Williams, who advanced to Wimbledon.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Chicago School Unveils Sports Complex Named After Michelle Obama
- Jay-Z To Reportedly Become Part Owner Of A NFL Team
- Black Dads Greet Students On First Day Of School
- North Carolina Toddler Helps The Homeless With Sales From Her Lemonade Stand
- 7 Bible Verses To Get You Through The School Year
- Rising Housing Costs Are Making Black Residents Physically Sick
- Everything We Know About HBCU Student Javaon Ousley Who Was Killed In Alabama Police Shooting
- White Woman Calls Police On Black Man For Looking At Her [Video]
- Faith Walking: They Tested Me [VIDEO]
- Dale Earnhardt Jr Involved In Fiery Plane Crash In Tennesee