Will Smith is an actor, rapper, father and husband that many have watched transform into the man he is today. He was born and raised in West Philadelphia and the city decided to honor him with a 65ft. mural outside a charter school. Smith spoke about his thoughts on the mural and how seeing a mural of Julius Irving aka. Dr. J when he was younger ignited a fire under him to be the best.
View this post on Instagram
#Repost @willsmith ・・・ THANK U @RichardWilsonArtwork. I am Humbled & Honored! Hey, Philly… I’ll be Home SOON to See it in-person. Link in bio for the full video. . 🎥: @shanebarbera @aidan @pursuethedelicious 🎞: @vannucci_fy ~ • • • @getuperica mornings with @imericacampbell & #GRIFF @2trillion @praisephilly #getuperica #ericacampbell #werethecampbells #2trillion
With kids seeing this mural everyday he hopes they are inspired just like he was. Singer, Tina Turner and her family are now mourning the loss of her oldest son, who committed suicide. Congratulations are in order for Venus Williams and Serena Williams, who advanced to Wimbledon.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Todd Dulaney Hits The Baseball Field For Jackie Robinson Day [VIDEO]
- Tamron Hall Delivers Baby Boy! [PHOTOS]
- Frankie Beverly Responds To Beyonce’s “Before I Let Go” Cover: “This Is One Of The High Points Of My Life”
- Joe Biden Announces He’s Running For President In 2020 [VIDEO]
- ABC is Bringing ‘The Jeffersons’ Back in a Live Presentation Starring Jamie Foxx
- Mr. Griffin: Stand On Your Rock [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: I’m Not Perfect, But God Is [VIDEO]
- Deitrick Haddon Debuts New Video For ‘He Carried The Cross For Me’ [VIDEO]
- Former CBS Exec Says Network “Has A White Problem” In Stirring Op-Ed
- Regina Hall To Deliver Dillard University’s Commencement Speech [VIDEO]