Christian Keyes is an actor, singer and has been in the entertainment industry for over 18 years. He spoke about how he portrays himself on social media and most of the things he post is a piece he connects to. Keyes also talked about the constant grind to be successful in this industry.
He focuses on having a relationship with God and not so much the religion part. Over the years besides acting, Keyes has also recorded a gospel song. Keyes believes in his career as an actor there are no small roles and his success wasn’t overnight.
Erica Campbell spoke to him about auditioning for “Black Panther,” and he mentioned there were no beige characters. He’s hoping to be apart of the sequel “Beige Panther.” Keyes is looking forward to the future with more success and possibly being married.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: I See Jesus In You [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: You Can’t Trust Your Emotions [VIDEO]
- Georgia National Guard Appoints Delta Flight Attendant As First Black Female Pilot
- “She Kept Her Word” Tevin Campbell To Appear On “Queen Sugar” After Ava DuVernay Pulled Some Strings
- Children Sang ‘Jesus Loves Me’ While Tornado Ripped Off Roof Of Church
- Ericaism: Be Naturally Supernatural (Don’t Be Weird)
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Allergy Season Is Here [VIDEO]
- Tyler Perry Helps Children Whose Mother Was Recently Shot And Killed By Her Boyfriend
- Houston Mother Gives Birth To SEXTUPLETS In Nine Minutes
- Getting Bored In Your Relationship? That Could Be A Good Thing