Christian Keyes is an actor, singer and has been in the entertainment industry for over 18 years. He spoke about how he portrays himself on social media and most of the things he post is a piece he connects to. Keyes also talked about the constant grind to be successful in this industry.
He focuses on having a relationship with God and not so much the religion part. Over the years besides acting, Keyes has also recorded a gospel song. Keyes believes in his career as an actor there are no small roles and his success wasn’t overnight.
Erica Campbell spoke to him about auditioning for “Black Panther,” and he mentioned there were no beige characters. He’s hoping to be apart of the sequel “Beige Panther.” Keyes is looking forward to the future with more success and possibly being married.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- K-Ci Hailey Debuts Gospel Single, Reflects On Faith Walk [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Michelle Obama Reveals She’s Dealing With ‘Low-Grade’ Depression
- Disney+ Announces Keke Palmer To Voice Activist Character For Revival of The Proud Family
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Collaborates With Etsy On New Home Decor Line
- Mr. Griffin: My Past Is Covered By The Blood Of Jesus
- George Floyd Hologram Memorial Launches At Sites Of Confederate Statues
- Watch: Koryn Hawthorne Releases New Single & Video For “Pray”
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Sabrina Jackson Discusses How To Manage Stress In A Pandemic
- T.I. & Tiny Will Be Grandparents! Zonnique Pullins Expeditiously Expecting Her First Child
- “Best Relationship I’ve Ever Been In” Tiffany Haddish Confirms Her And Common Are Official!