Listeners called in to speak about leaders and people in general being held accountable for what they say. One caller spoke about Roseanne and her recent racist remarks, she agreed that she should’ve have been let go from her job. When you say things like that you don’t deserve to be rewarded. Another caller mentioned that Donald Trump says what he wants and it’s not right.
He’s a leader and represents us, but the caller believes that if you give people enough rope they will hang themselves. If they are leaders we elect they sometimes don’t deserve the positions they get. Another caller mentioned that as parents we are leaders to our children and we have to teach them the right way.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Chicago School Unveils Sports Complex Named After Michelle Obama
- Jay-Z To Reportedly Become Part Owner Of A NFL Team
- Black Dads Greet Students On First Day Of School
- North Carolina Toddler Helps The Homeless With Sales From Her Lemonade Stand
- 7 Bible Verses To Get You Through The School Year
- Rising Housing Costs Are Making Black Residents Physically Sick
- Everything We Know About HBCU Student Javaon Ousley Who Was Killed In Alabama Police Shooting
- White Woman Calls Police On Black Man For Looking At Her [Video]
- Faith Walking: They Tested Me [VIDEO]
- Dale Earnhardt Jr Involved In Fiery Plane Crash In Tennesee