Listeners called in to speak about leaders and people in general being held accountable for what they say. One caller spoke about Roseanne and her recent racist remarks, she agreed that she should’ve have been let go from her job. When you say things like that you don’t deserve to be rewarded. Another caller mentioned that Donald Trump says what he wants and it’s not right.
He’s a leader and represents us, but the caller believes that if you give people enough rope they will hang themselves. If they are leaders we elect they sometimes don’t deserve the positions they get. Another caller mentioned that as parents we are leaders to our children and we have to teach them the right way.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- When I Was Younger: Kirk Franklin On Learning To Go Along With God’s Plan [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Todd Dulaney Gives His Opinion On The Worst Part Of Being A Dad
- Pastor Risks His Life To Help Rescue Thousands Of Cybersex Slaves
- Nas And Will Smith Are Investing In An App That Teaches Financial Literacy To Teenagers
- Jada Pinkett Smith To Receive “Trailblazer” Honor At MTV Movie & TV Awards
- Serena Williams Drops History Lesson While Braiding Her Daughter Olympia’s Hair
- William McDowell On Training Up Our Children To Know God
- Cuba Gooding, Jr. Charged In Groping Incident
- Social Media Users Think There Is A Serial Killer In The Dominican Republic
- Mom Seeking Answers After Cops Called On 10-Year-Old Son Over Play Money [Video]