Listeners called in to speak about leaders and people in general being held accountable for what they say. One caller spoke about Roseanne and her recent racist remarks, she agreed that she should’ve have been let go from her job. When you say things like that you don’t deserve to be rewarded. Another caller mentioned that Donald Trump says what he wants and it’s not right.
He’s a leader and represents us, but the caller believes that if you give people enough rope they will hang themselves. If they are leaders we elect they sometimes don’t deserve the positions they get. Another caller mentioned that as parents we are leaders to our children and we have to teach them the right way.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Rance Allen, ‘The Father Of Contemporary Gospel Music’ Passes Away
- Nora Jones Goes Viral After Praying For The City of Detroit [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Hezekiah Walker Introduces New ‘Hez House Entertainment’ Artist Vincent Bohanan [VIDEO]
- Prices Going Up: Netflix Subscriptions Increased!
- Data Shows Older Black Voters In Key Battleground States Have Already Made Election History
- Pastor Reginald Sharpe Shares Why He Supports Divorce [VIDEO]
- Vanessa Williams Accidentally Set Her Hair On Fire When She Was A Child
- How To Deal With Election Anxiety
- Tobe Nwigwe Brings Jesus Center Stage At The 2020 BET Hip Hop Awards [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Remember God’s Promises [VIDEO]