There is no guideline to parenting and callers spoke about if they parent like their mom and dad. One mom mentioned that she has similar parenting skills and has passed it down to her kids. When she watches her grandkids she realizes that her kids do things just like her. She tells her grandkids not to lie because if you lie to me you will lie to anyone.
Another women spoke about how her mom wasn’t a good communicator and she has a closer relationship with her kids because she talks to them. Some other caller mentioned that she disciplines and has structure just like her mom did. Let us know how you parent.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Anti-Vaxxers Are Using Colin Powell’s Death To Justify False Claims About The Vaccine
- Filmmaker To Watch Lawerence “LAW” Watford Aims To Tell A New Story of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr’s Legacy [Details Inside]
- L.A. County Wants Proof Of Vanessa Bryant’s ‘Severe Emotional Distress’ Caused By Cops Leaking, Sharing Kobe’s Crash Photos
- Louisiana’s Grambling State University Suffers 2nd On-Campus Shooting In 4 Days Leaving 1 Dead And 7 Injured
- The 13th Annual Spirit of Praise Bonus Footage
- Just “Ye”: Kanye West Officially Got A Judge To Approve His Name Change Request
- Apple Finally Unveils Its New MacBook Pros, Expect To Have To Give Up A Kidney To Buy One
- Dorothy Steel, The ‘Black Panther’ Elder That Began Acting At 88, Passes Away At 95
- Brother Of Patrick Mahomes Apologizes for Dancing On Top Of Sean Taylor Tribute At FedExField
- Colin Powell, First Black Secretary Of State And Military Leader, Passes Away