There is no guideline to parenting and callers spoke about if they parent like their mom and dad. One mom mentioned that she has similar parenting skills and has passed it down to her kids. When she watches her grandkids she realizes that her kids do things just like her. She tells her grandkids not to lie because if you lie to me you will lie to anyone.
Another women spoke about how her mom wasn’t a good communicator and she has a closer relationship with her kids because she talks to them. Some other caller mentioned that she disciplines and has structure just like her mom did. Let us know how you parent.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Valentine Date-Less [VIDEO]
- Vanessa Bryant Changes Name Of Kobe Bryant’s Mamba Sports Foundation
- Watch: Isaac Carree Dedicates New Song To History’s Legends
- Faith Walking: Called To Love [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Live Or Love On Defense [VIDEO]
- We Run High: The History Of Black Figures And The White House
- Preserving Black History: Martin Luther King National Park Gets Major Donation To Protect The Environment
- Venus Williams: When You Feel Like You Can’t, Train Your Mind To Feel Like You Can
- Jennifer Hudson Will Perform A Kobe Bryant Tribute At The 2020 NBA All-Star Game
- High School Basketball Game Ends With ‘Racist’ Chant