Erica Campbell talked about people that are walking around with low self-esteem and how to identify it. She mentioned that if you walk in the room and someone compliments you and respond with, but not like you, that might mean you have a low self-esteem. Erica also gave another example about when someone likes your outfit and you mention that it was on $5.
She wants you to stop speaking negative because it’s not okay with God. You need to know that you are wonderful and not to minimize yourself. Erica talked about how some might ask her about her little music, but to her that’s not little, it’s amazing music.
RELATED: Faith Walking: Walk In Faith [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
She believes you should look into the mirror every morning and speak a positive message to yourself. Take those weak words out of your conversation and don’t let others put you down.Get rid of doubt and having low self-esteem.
RELATED: Faith Walking: Don’t Be Afraid Of A No [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Faith Walking: Dreams Vs. Goals [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Get Ready And Get Set For Your Amazing Comeback | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Let’s Celebrate The Sacrifice Of Our Ancestors | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Thieves Steal $1 Million In Jewels & Handbags From Shannon Sharpe’s L.A. Home
- Inspirational Lifestyles: One Minute Inspirations – Redeeming The Time
- Tasha Cobbs Leonard Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart this Week (Week of May 27, 2023)
- Serena Williams Tells Olympia She’s Going To Be A Big Sis, And Her Reaction Is Heart-Warming
- Issa Rae Talks The Importance Of Authenticity As A CEO In The May Issue Of ‘Black Enterprise’
- Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
- Happy World Africa Day! Learn About The 54 Countries of Africa
- GoFundMe Started To Help Family Of Teen In ‘Citi Bike Karen’ Viral Incident
Kierra Sheard-Kelly Talks Pregnancy 'I Felt The Presence Of God This Time Around'
Kevin Hart Is Speechless After Sending His Daughter Off To Prom: ‘I Have No Words’
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Halle Bailey Reveals Sister Chloe Bailey’s Sweet Reaction To Seeing ‘The Little Mermaid’ For The First Time
GoFundMe For Sarah Jane Comrie Surges To Help ‘Citi Bike Karen’ Pay ‘Mounting’ Legal Bills
Viola Davis Stuns In Valentino At The Cannes Film Festival
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83