Erica Campbell talked about people that are walking around with low self-esteem and how to identify it. She mentioned that if you walk in the room and someone compliments you and respond with, but not like you, that might mean you have a low self-esteem. Erica also gave another example about when someone likes your outfit and you mention that it was on $5.
She wants you to stop speaking negative because it’s not okay with God. You need to know that you are wonderful and not to minimize yourself. Erica talked about how some might ask her about her little music, but to her that’s not little, it’s amazing music.
She believes you should look into the mirror every morning and speak a positive message to yourself. Take those weak words out of your conversation and don’t let others put you down.Get rid of doubt and having low self-esteem.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bryan Popin Talks “So Good To Me” & More | Get Up! Exclusive
- New Minnesota Task Force Will Study ‘Root Causes’ Of Violence Against Black Women
- Tiger Woods Says “Never Full Time, Ever Again” To Future In PGA Tour
- President Biden Says Latest Covid Variant ‘A Cause For Concern, Not Cause For Panic’
- National Police Association Wants Us To ‘Stop Filming And Start Helping’– Stop Laughing, They’re Serious!
- 5 Times Serena Williams Served Matching Mommy Goals With Alexis Olympia Ohanian Jr
- Lee Elder, First Black Golfer To Play In Masters, Dead At 87
- Pastor Mark Couch Talks About His New Book “Refuse To Quit” | Get Up! Exclusive [Listen]
- Kanye West Dedicates Sunday Service To Virgil Abloh
- Museum Of African American History Digitizes Exhibits