Erica Campbell talked about people that are walking around with low self-esteem and how to identify it. She mentioned that if you walk in the room and someone compliments you and respond with, but not like you, that might mean you have a low self-esteem. Erica also gave another example about when someone likes your outfit and you mention that it was on $5.
She wants you to stop speaking negative because it’s not okay with God. You need to know that you are wonderful and not to minimize yourself. Erica talked about how some might ask her about her little music, but to her that’s not little, it’s amazing music.
She believes you should look into the mirror every morning and speak a positive message to yourself. Take those weak words out of your conversation and don’t let others put you down.Get rid of doubt and having low self-esteem.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Black History Could Be Made At The Oscars, Michael Jackson’s Estate Suing HBO & More
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Smokie Norful, Shirley Caesar & More Tapped To Perform At Tom Joyner’s Fantastic Voyage
- William McDowell Inks Deal With Integrity Music Label
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- School Principal Apologizes After Students Were Told To Act Like Runaway Slaves For Black History Month
- Church Administrator, Wife Charged After Stealing $1.2 Million From Congregation To Go On Vacation
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
- What We Know About The Death And Alleged Murder Of Tamla Horsford
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More