Erica Campbell talked about people that are walking around with low self-esteem and how to identify it. She mentioned that if you walk in the room and someone compliments you and respond with, but not like you, that might mean you have a low self-esteem. Erica also gave another example about when someone likes your outfit and you mention that it was on $5.
She wants you to stop speaking negative because it’s not okay with God. You need to know that you are wonderful and not to minimize yourself. Erica talked about how some might ask her about her little music, but to her that’s not little, it’s amazing music.
She believes you should look into the mirror every morning and speak a positive message to yourself. Take those weak words out of your conversation and don’t let others put you down.Get rid of doubt and having low self-esteem.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- White Supremacist Who Ran Over Anti-Racism Protester Heather Heyer Found Guilty Of Murder
- TV One Premieres “Living By Design” Holiday Special With Jake Smollett, Jazz Smollett & Ledisi This Weekend [VIDEO]
- Y’Anna Crawley Shares How Putting Aretha Franklin On Her Vision Board Every Year Made Her Want To Record “How I Got Over”
- EJ Bradford’s Family Lawyers Make Progress In Shooting Investigation As Questions Linger
- Get Up! News Roundup: Derrick Fisher Lands Job With LA Sparks, BET Celebrates Quincy Jones This Weekend & More
- Queen Naija Accused Of Swiping Pastor John P. Kee’s Melody For Her Hit “Karma,” Lawsuit Threatened
- Michelle Williams Announces Breakup From Chad Johnson
- Film To Be Made About The Alleged Burial Cloth Of Jesus Christ
- Jonathan McReynolds, Tori Kelly & Jekalyn Carr Lead The 2019 Gospel Grammy Nominations
- Grand Opening, Grand Closing: Kevin Hart Steps Down As Oscars Host