On the next episode of “We’re The Campbells,” Warryn Campbell asks Erica Campbell to preach with him on Sunday. Erica told him that she’s not a preacher and has only spoke at church a couple of times. Warryn believes that everyday Erica ministers on her radio show, “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell.”
Her reaction was priceless and she would like to be licensed beforehand. Erica is a little nervous because it can be a lot of pressure to help people understand the word of God. Warryn has a lot of confidence in his wife and knows that on Sunday they can preach together and everyone will enjoy it.
Watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday at 8/7c on TV One!
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Black History Could Be Made At The Oscars, Michael Jackson’s Estate Suing HBO & More
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Smokie Norful, Shirley Caesar & More Tapped To Perform At Tom Joyner’s Fantastic Voyage
- William McDowell Inks Deal With Integrity Music Label
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- School Principal Apologizes After Students Were Told To Act Like Runaway Slaves For Black History Month
- Church Administrator, Wife Charged After Stealing $1.2 Million From Congregation To Go On Vacation
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
- What We Know About The Death And Alleged Murder Of Tamla Horsford
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More