On the next episode of “We’re The Campbells,” Warryn Campbell asks Erica Campbell to preach with him on Sunday. Erica told him that she’s not a preacher and has only spoke at church a couple of times. Warryn believes that everyday Erica ministers on her radio show, “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell.”
Her reaction was priceless and she would like to be licensed beforehand. Erica is a little nervous because it can be a lot of pressure to help people understand the word of God. Warryn has a lot of confidence in his wife and knows that on Sunday they can preach together and everyone will enjoy it.
Watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday at 8/7c on TV One!
- Barack and Michelle Obama Preparing To Purchase Mansion In Martha’s Vineyard
- 12-Year-Old Twins Create Care Packages For Girls In Need
- #BossMoves: Ciara And Russell Wilson Are The Co-Owners Of A Pro Soccer Team
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- NBA Star Kawhi Leonard Donates One Million Backpacks To Underserved Children In Los Angeles
- ‘Sunday Best’ Contestants Joshua Copeland & Melvin Crispell III Share Their Greatest Moments
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball
- “I’ve Done It Twice” Angela Bassett Reveals She’s Had Botox