Have you experienced God’s grace? Erica Campbell spoke about grace extending to legacy. In the Bible, David and Saul never really got along and after the death of Saul as well as his son, Johnathan, David extended grace. He had a very strong bond with Johnathan and helped his family members even though Saul didn’t get along with him.
That is an example of grace and God shows it to us all the time. If you look around he’s protected us and kept us from harm as well as danger. Erica was wondering how much grace has been extended because of her father as well as the heavenly father.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Lee Elder, First Black Golfer To Play In Masters, Dead At 87
- Pastor Mark Couch Talks About His New Book “Refuse To Quit” | Get Up! Exclusive [Listen]
- Museum Of African American History Digitizes Exhibits
- Collective Of Black Entrepreneurs Gift Atlanta Youth Basketball Team With Bus
- Virgil Abloh, Off-White Fashion Designer, Dead At 41
- Janet Rollé To Become The First Black Woman To Lead The American Ballet Theatre
- D.C. To Buffalo: John Young Is Credited As The Creator Of Buffalo Wings, Reportedly Inspired By D.C.’s Mambo Sauce
- NBA Star Trae Young’s Foundation Assists In Feeding Underserved Families During Thanksgiving Weekend
- Bronx-Bred Designer Mugzy McFly Cultivates Community Through Fashion
- Ahmaud Arbery Murder Trial Prosecutors Say ‘Trust The System,’ But It’s Part Of The Problem