“We’re The Campbells” has been a special show that so many love and enjoy. It’s very family friendly, positive and gives you all the feels as you watch Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell love each other. David Mann and Tamela Mann spoke about why they enjoy the show and why you should watch it.
David mentioned that between the adorable kids, lovely couple and spiritual presence you should turn it on. Tamela spoke about how it’s positive television, encouraging and all families White and Black can take something from it. She also said no one wants to see rachet.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One at 8/7c every Tuesday!
- Faith Walking: They Tested Me [VIDEO]
- Dale Earnhardt Jr Involved In Fiery Plane Crash In Tennesee
- Thousands Sign Petition To Rename Block That Houses Trump Tower After Barack Obama
- Shaun King Calls Out Jay-Z Over NFL Partnership: “He’s A Proud Capitalist”
- CNN’s Don Lemon Sued By Bartender For Alleged Sexual Harassment
- Mary J. Blige Reportedly Owes Over $1 Million In Taxes
- Lawyer Shaka Johnson Details What Led To Suspects Surrender In Philly Standoff
- Baltimore County Church Robbed at Gunpoint During Choir Rehearsal
- Philadelphia Shooting: Gunman Surrenders Following Standoff With Police, Nine Cops Injured
- Say What? Plus-Size Retailer Avenue Is Closing All Their Stores For Good