“We’re The Campbells” has been a special show that so many love and enjoy. It’s very family friendly, positive and gives you all the feels as you watch Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell love each other. David Mann and Tamela Mann spoke about why they enjoy the show and why you should watch it.
David mentioned that between the adorable kids, lovely couple and spiritual presence you should turn it on. Tamela spoke about how it’s positive television, encouraging and all families White and Black can take something from it. She also said no one wants to see rachet.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One at 8/7c every Tuesday!
- “Hey Queen!”: Michelle Obama Praises Beyoncé On The Impact Of “Homecoming” [VIDEO]
- Adrienne Houghton’s Plans For The Summer? Getting Pregnant: “I’m Ready To Experience That Miracle”
- Kirk & Tammy Franklin Reveal How He Overcame His Addiction To Pornography [VIDEO]
- Tasha Cobbs Leonard Tasha Cobbs Opens Up About Why She Chose To Have Weight Loss Surgery [VIDEO]
- BET’s New ‘Sunday Best’ Judges Revealed [VIDEO]
- Beyoncé’s ‘Homecoming’ Is A Stunning Celebration Of Black Culture & Black Bodies
- Mr. Griffin: The Enemy Wants To Throw You Off From Your Destiny [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams And Charlamagne Reuniting After Nearly A Decade Of Not Speaking
- Principal Died After Donating Bone Marrow To Help A Boy He Did Not Even Know
- Flint Receives Remaining Funds From The State For Water Infrastructure