“We’re The Campbells” has been a special show that so many love and enjoy. It’s very family friendly, positive and gives you all the feels as you watch Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell love each other. David Mann and Tamela Mann spoke about why they enjoy the show and why you should watch it.
David mentioned that between the adorable kids, lovely couple and spiritual presence you should turn it on. Tamela spoke about how it’s positive television, encouraging and all families White and Black can take something from it. She also said no one wants to see rachet.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One at 8/7c every Tuesday!
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO]
- Retired Minister Could Possibly Be Evicted For Holding Bible Study In His Apartment
- Syleena Johnson Shares How The Entertainment Business Made Her Develop A Low Self-Esteem In Her New Book “The Weight Is Over” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Knowing Your Family History Could Possibly Prevent Breast Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Deitrick Haddon Pens Three Songs On Usher’s New Album, ‘A’
- Jo Dee Messina On Battling Cancer: “I Know That God Has Me”
- Travis Greene Announces ‘See the Light’ Tour, Reveals New Single With Jekalyn Carr
- From Oprah To Chance The Rapper, African-Americans Are Trying To Fight Hunger In Practical Ways
- Wife Of Temptations’ Dennis Edwards Denies Abusing Him Before His Death
- Here’s How Sears Had Unexpected Influence With Black Shoppers