“We’re The Campbells” has been a special show that so many love and enjoy. It’s very family friendly, positive and gives you all the feels as you watch Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell love each other. David Mann and Tamela Mann spoke about why they enjoy the show and why you should watch it.
David mentioned that between the adorable kids, lovely couple and spiritual presence you should turn it on. Tamela spoke about how it’s positive television, encouraging and all families White and Black can take something from it. She also said no one wants to see rachet.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One at 8/7c every Tuesday!
- Erica Campbell Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage [VIDEO]
- Erica Campbell Talks About How The Power Rangers Illustrated A Mighty Message In Church [EXCLUSIVE]
- D.L. Hughley Shares Touching Goodbye To Loved One [EXCLUSIVE]
- Love Talking: Jesus Is Perfect Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For TSA After An Encounter Over A Candle [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Erica Campbell Opens Up About The Time She Considered Taking Her Own Life [VIDEO]
- Dorothy Norwood Releases Duo Singles [NEW MUSIC]
- Innocent Man Freed After 25 Years In Prison At Hands Of Corrupt Cop
- Police Officers Used A Coin Flip To Decide If They Should Arrest Someone [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Go Somewhere New [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]