Different topics have been discussed over the past several weeks of “We’re The Campbells.” This week Erica Campbell sits down with her husband, Warryn Campbell to talk about something she’s never shared with anyone before. Erica recalls a day at the age of 12 where the enemy told her to slice her wrist in the kitchen.
She didn’t do it, but Erica feels that at that moment had God and prayers come over her negative thoughts. Warryn was in shock to hear this and in the 20 years he’s known Erica couldn’t believe it. He also began thinking if his kids have those same thoughts about suicide.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One at 8/7c every Tuesday.
- Actor Yahya Abdul-Mateen II Creates Production Company, Inks Partnership With Netflix
- Fans Honor Injured NFL Player Tre’Davious White With $100K Food Bank Donation
- Historic First: Kiesha Nix Becomes First Black Woman VP In Los Angeles Lakers History
- Former President Barack Obama Surprises Youth At Chicago YMCA
- Serena Williams To Release Children’s Book Inspired By Daughter’s ‘Qai Qai’ Doll
- Hey Sis Hey! Shanta Atkins Talks New Single “Fight On” & More | Get Up! Exclusive
- Plumber Finds Cash, Checks Hidden In Wall Of Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church Years After $600K Burglary
- False Positive Or Fast Recovery? LeBron James Is Now Testing Negative For COVID-19
- Michael B. Jordan On Relationship With Lori Harvey: ‘I Finally Found What Love Was’
- Taraji P. Henson Shares The First Look At Her Character Ahead Of ‘Annie Live!’