Different topics have been discussed over the past several weeks of “We’re The Campbells.” This week Erica Campbell sits down with her husband, Warryn Campbell to talk about something she’s never shared with anyone before. Erica recalls a day at the age of 12 where the enemy told her to slice her wrist in the kitchen.
She didn’t do it, but Erica feels that at that moment had God and prayers come over her negative thoughts. Warryn was in shock to hear this and in the 20 years he’s known Erica couldn’t believe it. He also began thinking if his kids have those same thoughts about suicide.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One at 8/7c every Tuesday.
- Dr. Dre Reportedly Released From ICU Following Brain Aneurysm
- ‘Saved By The Bell’ Actor Dustin Diamond Diagnosed With Cancer
- Biden Calls For Bold Rescue Plan To Tackle Economy
- 5 Facts About The Assassination Of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Darwin Hobbs Debuts New Song, “Get Ready” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ciara Shares Iconic Memory From Her Wedding In ‘Level Up Radio’ Episode
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Nominated To Be Vice Chair Of DNC
- Biden Picks Jaime Harrison To Lead DNC As Critics Say ‘Good Riddance’ To Tom Perez
- Coming Soon: Lecrae Announces ‘Church Clothes 4’ Mixtape
- Former Pastor Kirbyjon Caldwell Sentenced To Six Years In Prison For Fraud Charges