Different topics have been discussed over the past several weeks of “We’re The Campbells.” This week Erica Campbell sits down with her husband, Warryn Campbell to talk about something she’s never shared with anyone before. Erica recalls a day at the age of 12 where the enemy told her to slice her wrist in the kitchen.
She didn’t do it, but Erica feels that at that moment had God and prayers come over her negative thoughts. Warryn was in shock to hear this and in the 20 years he’s known Erica couldn’t believe it. He also began thinking if his kids have those same thoughts about suicide.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One at 8/7c every Tuesday.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Michelle Obama Adds Dates To Her Book Tour, Robert Townsend Wants To Create “The Five Heartbeats” Broadway Play & More
- Michelle Williams Quits Broadway Gig Due To Doctor’s Orders
- Jamie Grace Opens Up About Her Battle With Tourette Syndrome & Depression [VIDEO]
- Dikembe Mutombo Flies Boy With Tumor On His Face From Africa To Get Life Changing Surgery [VIDEO]
- Obama Honored With Human Rights Award While Trump Is Dismantling Human Rights
- Donnie McClurkin Hospitalized After Serious Car Accident
- Recipe: Rickey Smiley’s Cornbread Dressing With Shrimp & Oysters
- Ericaism: Don’t Act A Fool [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin Dedicated To Comedian Coolaide [VIDEO]
- Lexi Reveals How A Checkup Saved Her Life From Getting Colon Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]