This week on “We’re The Campbells,” Erica Campbell has a serious discussion with her friend Lisa. Erica spoke about how she had a miscarriage and her friend Lisa went through the same thing. The bad part was both of them just kept going, didn’t grieve and still think about it.
Erica believes that more women should talk about it because it’s very tough to go through. When you find out you’re pregnant you’re in love with that baby. Then when the baby is no longer there you have a sadness that sometimes you don’t want to talk about.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One at 8/7c every Tuesday!
- Mr. Griffin: The Spirit & The Flesh Have Funk [VIDEO]
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore, Husband Marc Daly File For Divorce After Two Years Of Marriage
- Which Reality TV Show Does Your State Watch Most?
- Adwoa Aboah Gets Real About Her Acne Struggles
- Happy Birthday! Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Turns 24! [PHOTOS]
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ Producer Hired To Lead Fatih-Based Studio’s TV Division
- Whoopi Goldberg Debuts A Head Full Of White Locs And She Looks Good!
- Here’s Why Tamar Braxton’s Wore Spanx To The ‘Wendy Williams Show’
- Will Smith To Help Raise $50 Million To Combat Global Homelessness
- Colin Kaepernick Reportedly Willing To Be Backup Player, Yet NFL Team Still Won’t Sign Him