This week on “We’re The Campbells,” Erica Campbell has a serious discussion with her friend Lisa. Erica spoke about how she had a miscarriage and her friend Lisa went through the same thing. The bad part was both of them just kept going, didn’t grieve and still think about it.
Erica believes that more women should talk about it because it’s very tough to go through. When you find out you’re pregnant you’re in love with that baby. Then when the baby is no longer there you have a sadness that sometimes you don’t want to talk about.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One at 8/7c every Tuesday!
- GRIFF’s Prayer For April Fool’s Day [VIDEO]
- Healthy Ever After: 6 Tips On How To Boost Your Immune System [EXCLUSIVE]
- T.C. Carson Says Calling Out Warner Bros.’ Unfair Treatment Of Living Single Cast Got Him Fired
- Rihanna and Jay-Z Donate $2 Million For Coronavirus Relief
- Mr. Griffin: Being Afraid Is Ok, Just Don’t Be Scary [VIDEO]
- 9 Ways To Relieve Stress & Anxiety In A COVID-19 World
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Male Nurses [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Get Up! Mornings Check-In
- Jason Nelson Pre-Records Sunday Services For His Church During Quarantine [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tips, Tricks & Free Online Tools For Parents Becoming Teachers During Quarantine [EXCLUSIVE]