“We’re The Campbells” has been on for several weeks and tonight Erica Campbell drops bombshells. In life we go through so much and Erica reveals that she had a miscarriage. She also talked about how after it happened she felt she didn’t grieve about it and just kept moving.
Erica also speaks with Warryn Campbell about almost committing suicide when she was 12. Warryn was shocked and it was hard for him to hear it because he never thought his wife would think such thoughts. This episode is filled with so much more and fans need to watch.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” at 8/7c on TV One every Tuesday!
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Why Setbacks Are Only Temporary
- Is Ime Udoka Really Getting More Coverage Than Brett Favre ‘Stealing’ Welfare Money From Mississippi?
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Yvette Marie Miller Talks National Sickle Cell Awareness Month
- Civil Rights Groups Slam Democrats’ Policing Bills That Make ‘Multi-Million Dollar Investments’ In Cops
- Therapist Fired For TikTok Video Defends Her Comments On Black Men Needing Therapy
- Amy ‘Central Park Karen’ Cooper Loses Lawsuit Against Ex-Employer Who Fired Her Over Viral Video
- These Big Box Retailers Are Starting Holiday Deals Early
- CeCe Winans Talks Being Back On The Road For The “Believe For It” Tour & More
- Kyle Rittenhouse’s Online Fundraiser Is Floundering With Few Donations
- Honoring the Victims: “Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story” Trends After Its Release