“We’re The Campbells” has been on for several weeks and tonight Erica Campbell drops bombshells. In life we go through so much and Erica reveals that she had a miscarriage. She also talked about how after it happened she felt she didn’t grieve about it and just kept moving.
Erica also speaks with Warryn Campbell about almost committing suicide when she was 12. Warryn was shocked and it was hard for him to hear it because he never thought his wife would think such thoughts. This episode is filled with so much more and fans need to watch.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” at 8/7c on TV One every Tuesday!
- Listen: Isaac Carree Releases “The Gift” Christmas Love Song Just In Time For The Holidays!
- Kel Mitchell Becomes Licensed Pastor
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Long Church Services & Hungry Churchgoers [VIDEO]
- A ‘Moesha’ Reboot Is Reportedly On The Way
- Michelle Obama Donates $500,000 To Support Global Education For Girls
- These Christmas Toys Totally Prove That You Were Born In The 90’s
- 7 Classic Holiday TV Specials That Remind You It’s Christmas Time
- Meet The First Black Ballerina To Dance The Lead In New York City Ballet’s ‘The Nutcracker’
- Syleena Johnson Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss
- 2 Confirmed Dead, Multiple People Injured In Naval Air Station Pensacola Mass Shooting