“We’re The Campbells” has been on for several weeks and tonight Erica Campbell drops bombshells. In life we go through so much and Erica reveals that she had a miscarriage. She also talked about how after it happened she felt she didn’t grieve about it and just kept moving.
Erica also speaks with Warryn Campbell about almost committing suicide when she was 12. Warryn was shocked and it was hard for him to hear it because he never thought his wife would think such thoughts. This episode is filled with so much more and fans need to watch.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” at 8/7c on TV One every Tuesday!
- Say It With The Word: Scripture of the Week
- Keke Palmer Announces She Will Host The 2020 VMA’s And New Show On Disney Plus
- Are You Cleaning Your Phone Properly?
- Alicia Keys Is Launching A Skin Care Line With E.l.f.
- K-Ci Hailey Debuts Gospel Single, Reflects On Faith Walk [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Southwest Airlines No Longer Cleaning Planes Between Flights
- Michelle Obama Reveals She’s Dealing With ‘Low-Grade’ Depression
- Disney+ Announces Keke Palmer To Voice Activist Character For Revival of The Proud Family
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Collaborates With Etsy On New Home Decor Line
- Mr. Griffin: My Past Is Covered By The Blood Of Jesus