“We’re The Campbells” has been on for several weeks and tonight Erica Campbell drops bombshells. In life we go through so much and Erica reveals that she had a miscarriage. She also talked about how after it happened she felt she didn’t grieve about it and just kept moving.
Erica also speaks with Warryn Campbell about almost committing suicide when she was 12. Warryn was shocked and it was hard for him to hear it because he never thought his wife would think such thoughts. This episode is filled with so much more and fans need to watch.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” at 8/7c on TV One every Tuesday!
- Meagan Good Reveals She Froze Her Eggs
- Fantasia Says Collaboration With Jazmine Sullivan & Brandy Will Not Be Released
- ABC Announces Beyoncé’s ‘Making The Gift’ Special
- Get Up And Move Exercise Of The Week: Agility Ladder Part 2 [VIDEO]
- Here’s Everything You Need To Know About William McDowell’s New Live Album, ‘The Cry’
- First Black NBA Player Gets Posthumous Basketball Hall Of Fame Induction
- Berry Gordy Donates $4 Million To Detroit’s Motown Museum
- Syracuse University Names Scholarship After Exonerated Five’s Kevin Richardson
- Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Launch T-Shirt Line Supporting The LGBTQ Community
- Gospel Radio Awards To Honor Mary Mary & Tye Tribbett In 2020