Erica Campbell is talking about the parents being separated from their children and how heartbreaking it is. When she was a child her parents worried about putting food on the table and things like this, but these parents can’t see their own children. Erica wants everyone to talk to their local government, vote and help reunite these families.
She will be giving information out soon on other things you can do. Erica is saddened by what is happening in this county and it must end. Have some compassion and pray for these parents and kids that aren’t able to be together.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Christina Bell Debuts Her Single “Bow Down” & Shares Her Love For Acting [EXCLUSIVE]
- Natalie Grants Talks About Social Justice & Her New Song “Even Louder” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Uncle Ben’s Rice Brand Gets A Name Change
- What Did Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron Actually Present To The Breonna Taylor Grand Jury?
- Mural Celebrating Chadwick Boseman At Downtown Disney
- Christopher Vialva: Read The Final Words From First Black Person Executed By Trump’s Administration
- Missy Elliott Is Back To Her Signature Short Pixie Cut And It Looks Amazing
- Study: Alcohol, Drug-Related Deaths Up Across Maryland Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Trick-Or-Treating Among Activities To Avoid This Halloween According To The CDC
- NFL Legend Gale Sayers Dead At 77