GRIFF has a prayer and he’s dedicating it to the women and their hair. It is getting really hot in Dallas and the humidity is high. GRIFF mentioned he’s been seeing some hairdo’s that are making some women look crazy.
A lot of women are blaming the humidity and mentioned it messed up their hair as soon as they left the house. He believes that women should put on a hat or put their hair in a ponytail. GRIFF also spoke about these edges that are looking crazy.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Laurence Fishburne To Present LeVar Burton With Lifetime Achievement Honors At The First Annual Children’s & Family Emmy Awards Ceremony
- Morehouse To Offer Groundbreaking Black History Course In The Metaverse
- Food For Thought: LeBron James Has A Question For The Media
- Twitter Drags Kyle Rittenhouse For Appearing To Compare Himself To Jesus Christ
- Ava Duvernay’s ARRAY Releasing Partners Up With JetBlue To Launch An In-Flight Pop-Up Channel
- Get Ya Mans: Ye Goes On Alex Jones’ ‘InfoWars,’ Praises Hitler and Nazis
- World AIDS Day Reminds Us To Press Forward In The Fight To End The HIV/AIDS Epidemic
- Former Prosecutor Jackie Johnson Receives Court Date In Ahmaud Arbery Case
- Bishop Marvin Sapp Talks ‘You Kept Me,’ The Search For New Talent & More
- Sybil Wilkes ‘What You Need To Know’ Brooklyn’s in the House! — Senate Votes to Protect Gay Marriage — Black Man Freed