It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer so get ready! GRIFF is so thankful for the face that God gave him, but mentioned he went to bed and woke up with a pimple at the end of his nose. He’s not happy about it because he moisturizes his face, takes care of it and now he has a pimple.
GRIFF mentioned that if he was in 7th grade he would hide it with a bandaid. He has to perform this weekend in Chicago and isn’t too happy about this pimple. If you see GRIFF this weekend make sure you say hi to him and his pimple.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- #BlackExcellence: Taraji P. Henson To Receive Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Louisville International Airport To Be Named After Muhammad Ali
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]
- Social Services Worker Punched, Verbally Abused 13-Year-Old Boy, Family Says
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Dance Coach Told Student Her Skin Was ‘Too Dark,’ Suit Claims
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”