It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer so get ready! GRIFF is so thankful for the face that God gave him, but mentioned he went to bed and woke up with a pimple at the end of his nose. He’s not happy about it because he moisturizes his face, takes care of it and now he has a pimple.
GRIFF mentioned that if he was in 7th grade he would hide it with a bandaid. He has to perform this weekend in Chicago and isn’t too happy about this pimple. If you see GRIFF this weekend make sure you say hi to him and his pimple.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince
- Rest In Power Haroun Wakil: Atlanta Activist Who Promoted Community Policing Dies
- Watch: Kirk Franklin’s Joyous ‘Tiny Desk’ In Home Concert
- ‘New Soul Of Harlem’: Restaurant Ad Showing Only White Patrons Sparks Outrage, Briefly
- The History Of Black Sci-Fi & Horror Films
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- An Unexpected Pair: Barack Obama & Bruce Springsteen Launch New Podcast Together
- Urban One Submits A Proposal To Open First Black-Owned Casino in U.S.
- Expert Shares How All of Us Research Program Can Change Health Outcomes for Everyone