Marvin Sapp is a songwriter, singer, author and bishop. He has been a widower for 8 years and spoke about what he’s learned over these years. Marvin is preparing himself for the next phase of life and plans on not being single for long.
Marvin had a list of things he wanted in a helpmate and had to throw it out because he needs more than what’s on that list. Some people don’t fit into our lifestyle and just because they love God doesn’t make them good for us. He mentioned that he wants to be with someone that during his weak moments they can be strong for him.
He wants to connect beyond spiritually. Everyone has their personal desires and you must understand that the person God wants you to be with will enter your life. Don’t stick to that list because there is so much more that someone can give you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Anita Wilson Brings Her New Song “Still live to The Get Up Church
- Can We Hold Something?: LeBron James Is Now The First Active Athlete To Earn $1 Billion
- Jay-Z & Beyoncé’s New Orleans Home Set On Fire According To Authorities
- Yasiin Bey Will Not Portray Jazz Great Thelonious Monk In Biopic Despite Reports
- Batgirl Is Biracial! Afro-Latina Actress Leslie Grace Set To Star as Titular Hero For HBO Max Film
- Late Gospel Radio Host Eddie Taylor May Soon Be Honored With Renaming Of Ballfields In Lipscomb Park
- Jennifer Hudson Says Aretha Franklin Valued Family, Independence & ‘Respect’ In New Biopic Cast Reel
- Sha’Carri Richardson Stars In Beats Studio Buds Spot, Kanye West’s New Track “No Child Left Behind” Featured
- Smart or Survival? Black Americans Are Now Buying Life Insurance More Than Any Racial Group
- Have You Heard Charles Jenkins’ New Album ‘PRAISE PARTY, Vol. 1’ Yet?