Marvin Sapp is a songwriter, singer, author and bishop. He has been a widower for 8 years and spoke about what he’s learned over these years. Marvin is preparing himself for the next phase of life and plans on not being single for long.
Marvin had a list of things he wanted in a helpmate and had to throw it out because he needs more than what’s on that list. Some people don’t fit into our lifestyle and just because they love God doesn’t make them good for us. He mentioned that he wants to be with someone that during his weak moments they can be strong for him.
He wants to connect beyond spiritually. Everyone has their personal desires and you must understand that the person God wants you to be with will enter your life. Don’t stick to that list because there is so much more that someone can give you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- EXCLUSIVE: The Clark Sisters Debut “Victory” Single, Discuss Making Of Upcoming Biopic [AUDIO]
- Are You Here For A ‘Clueless’ Reboot With Dionne As The Main Character?
- High School Student Tackled By Classmates For Bringing Gun To School
- Wendy Williams Addresses “Very Tough Year” While Accepting Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame [VIDEO]
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent
- Pastor Announces He’s ‘Ready To Go To War For Donald J. Trump’ At Conference
- Nipsey’s Family Granted Custody Of 10-Year-Old Emani Asghedom
- Elijah Cummings Dead At Age 68
- The Clark Sisters Reunite To Release New Music!
- The Lies: 8 Myths About Food You’ve Been Getting Wrong All Your Life