Marvin Sapp is a songwriter, singer, author and bishop. He has been a widower for 8 years and spoke about what he’s learned over these years. Marvin is preparing himself for the next phase of life and plans on not being single for long.
Marvin had a list of things he wanted in a helpmate and had to throw it out because he needs more than what’s on that list. Some people don’t fit into our lifestyle and just because they love God doesn’t make them good for us. He mentioned that he wants to be with someone that during his weak moments they can be strong for him.
He wants to connect beyond spiritually. Everyone has their personal desires and you must understand that the person God wants you to be with will enter your life. Don’t stick to that list because there is so much more that someone can give you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- ABC Newscaster Linsey Davis Shares What Inspired Her New Children’s Book, ‘Stay This Way Forever’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Koryn Hawthorne Teams Up With Queen Naija For “Speak To Me (Queen Mix)”
- Watch Trailer: Michael B. Jordan Starring In Tom Clancy Film ‘Without Remorse’
- In Celebration of ‘Coming 2 America’s Release, Amazon Prime Video Announces Partnership With Black-Owned Restaurants
- Watch: Shanta Atkins Releases Music Video For “Made Up My Mind”
- Feels Like Home: Israel & Adrienne Houghton Share Story Of How Their Supportive Marriage Encouraged Israel’s Album
- Healthy Ever After: How To Relieve Stress, Anxiety & Depression [VIDEO]
- They Got Next: Black Filmmakers To Watch
- The Jackson Water Crisis: Decades Of Disrepair, Disinvestment Frustrate Efforts To Restore Service In Mississippi
- Spike Lee Partners With HBO On 9/11 Documentary For 20th Anniversary