On February 26, 2012, Trayvon Martin was gunned down by George Zimmerman. The “Rest In Power: The Trayvon Martin Story” series will start this Sunday on Paramount and BET. Some people believe that this show shouldn’t air, but we must never forget what happened to this young man. His death also led to the #BlackLivesMatter movement and Black men and children are still being killed by police and others.
Bill Cosby might have to register as a sex offender in the next couple of months and have to get counseling. His sentence hearing is September 24th where we will find out if the 81-year-old comedian will go to jail. Ivanka Trump has decided to shut down her clothing line and focus on her family as well as work in the White House.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- CEO of ‘EBONY’ Eden Sklenar Discusses The Magazine’s History & 2021 EBONY Power 100
- Teddy & Tina Campbell Discuss The Road To Rekindling Their Marriage & Releasing “Marry Me”
- Tommy DeBarge Of R&B Group Switch Passes Away At 64
- Dave Chappelle Reps Says Comedian Is Open To Discuss Netflix Backlash That Lead To Employee Walkout
- Search For Gabby Petito’s Fiance Brian Laundrie Ends After Discovered Human Remains Prove To Be His
- Issa Rae, Yvonne Orji & Jay Ellis Bring The Style On The Cover Of Entertainment Weekly
- TRIED IT: 5 Beauty Products That’ll Enhance Your Shower
- What Mohamed Noor’s Re-Sentencing Means For Derek Chauvin’s Time In Prison
- “Be Alive” Trailer For ‘King Richard’ Starring Will Smith Teases New Powerful Song From Beyoncé
- 5 Times Madame Vice President Kamala Harris Made Boss Moves In Her Power Suits