On February 26, 2012, Trayvon Martin was gunned down by George Zimmerman. The “Rest In Power: The Trayvon Martin Story” series will start this Sunday on Paramount and BET. Some people believe that this show shouldn’t air, but we must never forget what happened to this young man. His death also led to the #BlackLivesMatter movement and Black men and children are still being killed by police and others.
Bill Cosby might have to register as a sex offender in the next couple of months and have to get counseling. His sentence hearing is September 24th where we will find out if the 81-year-old comedian will go to jail. Ivanka Trump has decided to shut down her clothing line and focus on her family as well as work in the White House.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: Covered By The Blood [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Women’s Hands & Feet During Quarantine [VIDEO]
- Isaac Carree Talks New Album, ‘No Risk No Reward’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Diddy Prays For Forgiveness And A Cure For COVID-19 [WATCH]
- Ellis Marsalis Jr., Jazz Pianist, Father Of Wynton and Branford Marsalis, Dies at 85
- See The Masks LL Cool J’s Fashion Designer Daughter Made For Healthcare Workers
- SheaMoisture Launches $1 Million Dollar Fund For Women Of Color Entrepreneurs Impacted By COVID-19 Crisis
- Healthy Ever After: 6 Tips On How To Boost Your Immune System [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For April Fool’s Day [VIDEO]
- 10 Scriptures That’ll Get You Through Tough Times