On February 26, 2012, Trayvon Martin was gunned down by George Zimmerman. The “Rest In Power: The Trayvon Martin Story” series will start this Sunday on Paramount and BET. Some people believe that this show shouldn’t air, but we must never forget what happened to this young man. His death also led to the #BlackLivesMatter movement and Black men and children are still being killed by police and others.
Bill Cosby might have to register as a sex offender in the next couple of months and have to get counseling. His sentence hearing is September 24th where we will find out if the 81-year-old comedian will go to jail. Ivanka Trump has decided to shut down her clothing line and focus on her family as well as work in the White House.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mazel Tov! 7 Black Celebs Of Jewish Heritage
- 2020 Screen Actor’s Guild Nominations Announced!
- Lifetime Announces ‘Surviving R. Kelly Part II: The Reckoning’ Docuseries [TRAILER]
- Chris Brown Shares Name And First Photo Of Newborn Son
- Lizzo Crowned TIME Entertainer Of The Year 2019
- ‘Ambush’ Shooting In New Jersey Leaves Officer, 5 Others Dead
- Lauren London Pays Tribute To Nipsey Hussle In Emotional “Forever Stronger” Puma Campaign
- Press Play: New Miss Universe Talks Receiving A Message From Oprah
- Multiple NYPD Officers Say They Were Forced To Target Black & Latino Subway Riders In Discrimination Lawsuit
- Miss USA, Miss America, Miss Teen USA And Miss Universe Are All Black Women