Sports Journalist Jemele Hill has carefully navigated the male dominated sports industry with a certain amount of class and sass, which is why the NABJ has been named the historical organization’s 2018 Journalist of the Year.
Ms. Hill stays true to form and displays her signature honest style on a variety of topics this morning on Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell. On NFL’s new National Anthem policy, she waves a disapproving finger blaming the National Football league for putting players in a position that leaves their “manhood tested”!
Plus, comedian Griff proves he’s on the wrong side of the game when he tries to batter Jemele in a Michigan State vrs Michigan in a collegiate spirit battle for the ages. Jemele Hill proves she’s no pushover when it comes to Big 12 Dominance.
There’s no doubt why the NABJ choose her as 2018 Journalist of the year!
- Walmart Accused Of Racism For Locking Black Haircare Products Behind Glass
- Erica Campbell To Perform, Debut New Single ‘Praying And Believing’ On ‘Sunday Best’ Finale
- FAMU Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Sisters Give Back To Alma Mater Through Lipstick Collaboration
- Russell Westbrook Launches Green Tech Program To Teach Youngins’ Digital Work Skills
- Texas School Colors Black Student’s Haircut With Sharpie For Being “Out Of Dress Code”
- Eva Marcille Reveals Why She Changed Her Daughter’s Last Name From McCall To Sterling
- Coloring Book App ‘Color Noir’ Is A Visual Ode To Black Culture
- Texas Cops Who Led Mentally Ill Man By Rope Won’t Face Criminal Investigation
- Tyler Perry Casts ‘Billboard Buying’ Actress In His New Series
- Bryan Michael Cox Claims Jay Z Deterred Jermaine Dupri From Signing A Deal With The NFL Last Year