Sports Journalist Jemele Hill has carefully navigated the male dominated sports industry with a certain amount of class and sass, which is why the NABJ has been named the historical organization’s 2018 Journalist of the Year.
Ms. Hill stays true to form and displays her signature honest style on a variety of topics this morning on Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell. On NFL’s new National Anthem policy, she waves a disapproving finger blaming the National Football league for putting players in a position that leaves their “manhood tested”!
Plus, comedian Griff proves he’s on the wrong side of the game when he tries to batter Jemele in a Michigan State vrs Michigan in a collegiate spirit battle for the ages. Jemele Hill proves she’s no pushover when it comes to Big 12 Dominance.
There’s no doubt why the NABJ choose her as 2018 Journalist of the year!
- R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison In Federal Sex Trafficking & Abuse Case
- Healthy Ever After: June is National Effective Communication Month
- Deitrick Haddon Announced the Premiere of His New Drama “The Fallen” on ALLBLK
- Black Woman Allowed To Sue Harvard For Using Pics Of Her Ancestors On Book Cover
- What Is The Biden Administration Doing To Free Brittney Griner?
- Mavis Staples Says Aretha Franklin Was “Very Insecure” On 1987 Duet “Oh Happy Day” & Turned Down Her Vocals
- Wendy Williams Opens Up About Her Battle With Lymphedema And Discusses Plans For A Podcast
- Tantrums, Violence And Witness Intimidation: Trump Described Like Childish Mafia Boss In Jan. 6 Hearing
- Florida Bans Cars Playing Loud Music 10 Years After Jordan Davis’ Murder
- Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced To 20 Years In Jeffrey Epstein Sex Trafficking Trial