Sports Journalist Jemele Hill has carefully navigated the male dominated sports industry with a certain amount of class and sass, which is why the NABJ has been named the historical organization’s 2018 Journalist of the Year.
Ms. Hill stays true to form and displays her signature honest style on a variety of topics this morning on Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell. On NFL’s new National Anthem policy, she waves a disapproving finger blaming the National Football league for putting players in a position that leaves their “manhood tested”!
Plus, comedian Griff proves he’s on the wrong side of the game when he tries to batter Jemele in a Michigan State vrs Michigan in a collegiate spirit battle for the ages. Jemele Hill proves she’s no pushover when it comes to Big 12 Dominance.
There’s no doubt why the NABJ choose her as 2018 Journalist of the year!
- JJ & Trina Hairston Surprise Parents Of Worshipping Baby With A Virtual Baby Shower [VIDEO]
- Justin Bieber Says If He Could Go Back, He’d Wait For Marriage To Have Sex
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Hospital Public Safety Officers [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Unexpected Blessings [VIDEO]
- Lori Loughlin & Her Husband To Plead Guilty In College Bribery Scandal
- Bronner Brothers Iconic Beauty Show Cancelled, But Plans To Go Virtual
- “The Beat Don’t Stop” TV One’s Original Go-Go Music Documentary Premieres June 21st
- Alicia Keys Shares Some Of Her High School Photos
- Arrest Made In Connection To Murder Investigation Of Two Georgia Sisters Found Under Bridge
- Little Richard Buried at Seventh-Day Adventist HBCU He Attended In The 1950s