Sports Journalist Jemele Hill has carefully navigated the male dominated sports industry with a certain amount of class and sass, which is why the NABJ has been named the historical organization’s 2018 Journalist of the Year.
Ms. Hill stays true to form and displays her signature honest style on a variety of topics this morning on Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell. On NFL’s new National Anthem policy, she waves a disapproving finger blaming the National Football league for putting players in a position that leaves their “manhood tested”!
Plus, comedian Griff proves he’s on the wrong side of the game when he tries to batter Jemele in a Michigan State vrs Michigan in a collegiate spirit battle for the ages. Jemele Hill proves she’s no pushover when it comes to Big 12 Dominance.
There’s no doubt why the NABJ choose her as 2018 Journalist of the year!
- Urban One Honors “The Soundtrack of Black America” Live Tonight On TV One & Cleo TV!
- Media Legend April Ryan Celebrates 25 Years As A White House Correspondent
- Trailblazing Hockey Player Willie O’Ree To Have Jersey Retired
- Don Cheadle To Executive Produce Project About Wall Street’s First Black Millionaire
- Issa Rae’s Music Label Teams Up With Google To Empower Underrepresented Artists
- King Family Leads Cross-Country Actions Demanding Senate End The Filibuster To Pass Voting Rights Legislation
- New Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin Unveils ‘Day One’ Executive Order Banning Critical Race Theory
- New Children’s Book Will Celebrate Ruby Bridges’ Resilience
- Will Smith’s Book Club Joins Forces With CAA To Launch Mentorship Program
- Meek Mill, Kevin Hart & Michael Rubin Donate $15M To Support Philadelphia Schools