Erica admit she has a lot of confidence. The key is not separating her “hope” from her “expectations”.
Sometimes our expectations are so low because we base them on what we’ve been through in the past, instead of basing our expectations on what we believe, what God says and the visions/dreams that God has given to us.
Partner your expectations with hope, faith & possibility … so you can see the manifestation of God’s Love.
- Chicago School Unveils Sports Complex Named After Michelle Obama
- Jay-Z To Reportedly Become Part Owner Of A NFL Team
- Black Dads Greet Students On First Day Of School
- North Carolina Toddler Helps The Homeless With Sales From Her Lemonade Stand
- 7 Bible Verses To Get You Through The School Year
- Rising Housing Costs Are Making Black Residents Physically Sick
- Everything We Know About HBCU Student Javaon Ousley Who Was Killed In Alabama Police Shooting
- White Woman Calls Police On Black Man For Looking At Her [Video]
- Faith Walking: They Tested Me [VIDEO]
- Dale Earnhardt Jr Involved In Fiery Plane Crash In Tennesee