Erica admit she has a lot of confidence. The key is not separating her “hope” from her “expectations”.
Sometimes our expectations are so low because we base them on what we’ve been through in the past, instead of basing our expectations on what we believe, what God says and the visions/dreams that God has given to us.
Partner your expectations with hope, faith & possibility … so you can see the manifestation of God’s Love.
- Ericaism: That Right There, God [VIDEO]
- Spike Lee To Direct Movie About Frederick Douglass
- Bruno Mars To Give Away 24,000 Meals On Thanksgiving
- Michelle Obama’s Elle Cover And Editorial Is A Win For Women In Fashion [PHOTOS]
- Towanda Braxton Drops $450k on Georgia Mansion Following Divorce
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott Files Lawsuit To Block Votes From Being Counted
- Stacey Abrams Campaign Files Federal Lawsuit For Every Vote To Be Counted
- Red Flag? Michelle Williams’ Fiancé Chad Goes Low During Discussion About Race, Brings Up Michelle’s Struggles With Mental Health
- Teacher Let Back Into Classroom After Repeatedly Using Racial Slur
- Willie Moore Jr. & His Wife Patricia Welcome New Baby Girl [PHOTOS]