It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer! The school year is starting up downstairs and GRIFF is praying for the parents that are dropping of their kids for the first time. He wants parents to stop crying in the car or as they walk to the door.
Don’t break down in front of the babies and try to hold it together. You have to have them fired up and be positive about the first day and crying doesn’t do that. Don’t show them that weakness and try your best to hold the tears back.
- Joe Biden Announces Kamala Harris As His Pick For Vice President
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Praying About Decisions [VIDEO]
- Tamela Mann Debuts Music Video For “Touch From You”
- The Clark Sisters Team Up With Snoop Dogg For New Song Called “His Love”
- Koryn Hawthorne Drops New Single, “Speak To Me”
- Introducing: KJ Scriven Debuts New Song, “Perfect God”
- #FreeTianna: Everything To Know About BLM Protester Facing Felony Charges After Organizing Protest
- Big 10 Cancels 2020 Football Season Due to COVID-19 Concerns
- Angela Simmons Has A New Boo, Boxer Daniel Jacobs
- Simon Cowell Breaks His Back While Testing Electric Motorcycle