Canton Jones spoke about feeling comfortable in church. He asked how comfortable people would be to go to church with thugs, prostitutes or even homeless people. GRIFF mentioned that he talks to homeless people all the time and tells them to dedicate themselves to God for a year and watch the change.
If they can be faithful to living on the streets then they can give God a year. Canton’s church is dim and he created a space for everyone to feel comfortable. He doesn’t want anyone to be uncomfortable there. How would you feel about people coming into church they you didn’t feel comfortable around?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bryan Popin Talks “So Good To Me” & More | Get Up! Exclusive
- New Minnesota Task Force Will Study ‘Root Causes’ Of Violence Against Black Women
- Tiger Woods Says “Never Full Time, Ever Again” To Future In PGA Tour
- President Biden Says Latest Covid Variant ‘A Cause For Concern, Not Cause For Panic’
- National Police Association Wants Us To ‘Stop Filming And Start Helping’– Stop Laughing, They’re Serious!
- 5 Times Serena Williams Served Matching Mommy Goals With Alexis Olympia Ohanian Jr
- Lee Elder, First Black Golfer To Play In Masters, Dead At 87
- Pastor Mark Couch Talks About His New Book “Refuse To Quit” | Get Up! Exclusive [Listen]
- Kanye West Dedicates Sunday Service To Virgil Abloh
- Museum Of African American History Digitizes Exhibits