Canton Jones spoke about feeling comfortable in church. He asked how comfortable people would be to go to church with thugs, prostitutes or even homeless people. GRIFF mentioned that he talks to homeless people all the time and tells them to dedicate themselves to God for a year and watch the change.
If they can be faithful to living on the streets then they can give God a year. Canton’s church is dim and he created a space for everyone to feel comfortable. He doesn’t want anyone to be uncomfortable there. How would you feel about people coming into church they you didn’t feel comfortable around?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor Who Prayed For Obama In 2008 Election Lays Hands On Kamala Harris
- Vashawn Mitchell Readies To Tour
- Kirk Franklin’s Daughter Expecting Baby Boy! [PHOTOS]
- MUST-SEE: Tremaine Hawkins Blesses Mic With Unfair High Notes At Donnie McClurkin’s 60th Birthday Celebration [VIDEO]
- D.C. Man Arrested For Marijuana And Found Dead In His Cell Less Than 7 Hours Later
- Love Talking: Who Plans The Dates? [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Favor The Rich [VIDEO]
- GRAMMYS 2020: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- Donnie Mcclurkin Talks About Loving His Parents Even Through Abuse [Exclusive Video]
- Chanel Iman & Sterling Shepard’s Family H&M Ads Are A Holiday Mood!