Canton Jones spoke about feeling comfortable in church. He asked how comfortable people would be to go to church with thugs, prostitutes or even homeless people. GRIFF mentioned that he talks to homeless people all the time and tells them to dedicate themselves to God for a year and watch the change.
If they can be faithful to living on the streets then they can give God a year. Canton’s church is dim and he created a space for everyone to feel comfortable. He doesn’t want anyone to be uncomfortable there. How would you feel about people coming into church they you didn’t feel comfortable around?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- Kelontae Gavin Debuts Music Video For New Single, “There’s No One Like You”
- Christian Coffee Company Donates Cars To Struggling Moms
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Pledges To Eliminate Student Loan Debt For Morehouse’s Class Of 2019
- Melvin Edmonds Of ‘After 7’ Has Passed Away
- New Book Highlights The Legacy Of Black Cyclist Marshall Taylor
- Actress Regina Hall Receives Honorary Degree From Dillard University
- GoFundMe Supporters Raise $8K So Single Mom Can Go To NASA Internship
- Billboard No.1 Artists Bryan Popin Releases New Single “All Back” On All Digital Outlets [VIDEO]
- HBCU World Series Aims To Diversify College Baseball