Canton Jones spoke about feeling comfortable in church. He asked how comfortable people would be to go to church with thugs, prostitutes or even homeless people. GRIFF mentioned that he talks to homeless people all the time and tells them to dedicate themselves to God for a year and watch the change.
If they can be faithful to living on the streets then they can give God a year. Canton’s church is dim and he created a space for everyone to feel comfortable. He doesn’t want anyone to be uncomfortable there. How would you feel about people coming into church they you didn’t feel comfortable around?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Broadcasting Legend Larry King Dies At 87
- Hank Aaron, Baseball Legend & Home Run King, Passes Away At 86
- Washington’s Jennifer King To Become First Black Woman Full-Time NFL Coach
- Congress Grants Waiver For Lloyd Austin To Become First Black Secretary Of Defense
- Former Baltimore Bookstore Owner Avril Haines Confirmed As Director Of National Intelligence
- Meena Harris Dressed Her Daughters In Matching Coats Just Like Auntie Kamala And Their Grandma Did In This Touching Throwback Photo
- Reversing Course: Joe Biden Signs Executive Actions Dissolving Trump’s Racist Policies
- EXCLUSIVE: Bishop J. Sheard Discusses How Coronavirus Hit Home For The Clark & Sheard Family [INTERVIEW]
- Oprah Gifted Amanda Gorman With The Jewels She Wore To The 46th Inauguration
- Mr. Griffin: Be Quick To Listen & Slow To Speak [VIDEO]