Canton Jones spoke about feeling comfortable in church. He asked how comfortable people would be to go to church with thugs, prostitutes or even homeless people. GRIFF mentioned that he talks to homeless people all the time and tells them to dedicate themselves to God for a year and watch the change.
If they can be faithful to living on the streets then they can give God a year. Canton’s church is dim and he created a space for everyone to feel comfortable. He doesn’t want anyone to be uncomfortable there. How would you feel about people coming into church they you didn’t feel comfortable around?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Keke Palmer Announces She Will Host The 2020 VMA’s And New Show On Disney Plus
- Are You Cleaning Your Phone Properly?
- Alicia Keys Is Launching A Skin Care Line With E.l.f.
- K-Ci Hailey Debuts Gospel Single, Reflects On Faith Walk [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Southwest Airlines No Longer Cleaning Planes Between Flights
- Michelle Obama Reveals She’s Dealing With ‘Low-Grade’ Depression
- Disney+ Announces Keke Palmer To Voice Activist Character For Revival of The Proud Family
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Collaborates With Etsy On New Home Decor Line
- Mr. Griffin: My Past Is Covered By The Blood Of Jesus
- George Floyd Hologram Memorial Launches At Sites Of Confederate Statues