Canton Jones spoke about feeling comfortable in church. He asked how comfortable people would be to go to church with thugs, prostitutes or even homeless people. GRIFF mentioned that he talks to homeless people all the time and tells them to dedicate themselves to God for a year and watch the change.
If they can be faithful to living on the streets then they can give God a year. Canton’s church is dim and he created a space for everyone to feel comfortable. He doesn’t want anyone to be uncomfortable there. How would you feel about people coming into church they you didn’t feel comfortable around?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Rance Allen, ‘The Father Of Contemporary Gospel Music’ Passes Away
- Nora Jones Goes Viral After Praying For The City of Detroit [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Hezekiah Walker Introduces New ‘Hez House Entertainment’ Artist Vincent Bohanan [VIDEO]
- Prices Going Up: Netflix Subscriptions Increased!
- Data Shows Older Black Voters In Key Battleground States Have Already Made Election History
- Pastor Reginald Sharpe Shares Why He Supports Divorce [VIDEO]
- Vanessa Williams Accidentally Set Her Hair On Fire When She Was A Child
- How To Deal With Election Anxiety
- Tobe Nwigwe Brings Jesus Center Stage At The 2020 BET Hip Hop Awards [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Remember God’s Promises [VIDEO]