Canton Jones spoke about feeling comfortable in church. He asked how comfortable people would be to go to church with thugs, prostitutes or even homeless people. GRIFF mentioned that he talks to homeless people all the time and tells them to dedicate themselves to God for a year and watch the change.
If they can be faithful to living on the streets then they can give God a year. Canton’s church is dim and he created a space for everyone to feel comfortable. He doesn’t want anyone to be uncomfortable there. How would you feel about people coming into church they you didn’t feel comfortable around?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Waking Up In NYC To Peter Popoff [VIDEO]
- Kierra Sheard On How She Prepared To Play Her Mother For ‘The Clark Sisters’ Biopic
- How Thoughts Of Suicide & Dealing With Depression Made The Walls Group Know That God Was Real [VIDEO]
- Newborn Dies After Grandfather Gives Him Taste Of Alcohol At A Party
- U.S. House Approves $15 Minimum Wage, Bill in Danger of Dying in the Senate
- Sparkle’s Niece Now Working With Authorities In R. Kelly Case
- Taye Diggs Opens Up About His Dating Life & Why He Still Stans For Jussie Smollett [VIDEO]
- A Kirk Franklin Biopic Produced By DeVon Franklin Is Coming Your Way
- Mississippi State House Candidate Shot Himself And Wife In Brutal Murder-Suicide
- Faith Walking: The Trial And The Test Is Necessary [VIDEO]