Canton Jones spoke about feeling comfortable in church. He asked how comfortable people would be to go to church with thugs, prostitutes or even homeless people. GRIFF mentioned that he talks to homeless people all the time and tells them to dedicate themselves to God for a year and watch the change.
If they can be faithful to living on the streets then they can give God a year. Canton’s church is dim and he created a space for everyone to feel comfortable. He doesn’t want anyone to be uncomfortable there. How would you feel about people coming into church they you didn’t feel comfortable around?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: That Right There, God [VIDEO]
- Spike Lee To Direct Movie About Frederick Douglass
- Bruno Mars To Give Away 24,000 Meals On Thanksgiving
- Michelle Obama’s Elle Cover And Editorial Is A Win For Women In Fashion [PHOTOS]
- Towanda Braxton Drops $450k on Georgia Mansion Following Divorce
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott Files Lawsuit To Block Votes From Being Counted
- Stacey Abrams Campaign Files Federal Lawsuit For Every Vote To Be Counted
- Red Flag? Michelle Williams’ Fiancé Chad Goes Low During Discussion About Race, Brings Up Michelle’s Struggles With Mental Health
- Teacher Let Back Into Classroom After Repeatedly Using Racial Slur
- Willie Moore Jr. & His Wife Patricia Welcome New Baby Girl [PHOTOS]