Is there something you want to do, but aren’t believing in yourself? Canton Jones talked about how you can’t wait for people to help you. If something makes you happy you must make your own way to continue it.
God has given us the faith and it’s not time to be lazy. We have the ability to do whatever we put our minds too. Stop having lazy faith and make sure you are on track to get what you want.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Dr. Willie Jolley & His Wife Dee Taylor Talk New Book, ‘Make Love, Make Money & Make It Last In Marriage’
- FDA is Recommending Pausing the Use of Johnson and Johnson Vaccine in the U.S.
- Will Smith Pulls Film Out Of Georgia, Ignoring Post-Reconstruction Era Lessons In His Docuseries ‘Amend’
- 4 Times DMX’s Powerful Prayer Gave Us The Holy Spirit
- Memorial Services For DMX To Be Held At Yonkers Raceway
- BET’s ‘Baldwin Hills’ Star Gerren Taylor Dead at 30
- Black Owned Hair Care Brand Mielle Organics Secures $100 Million In Venture Capital Funding
- DMX Eulogized By Swizz Beatz [VIDEO]
- St. Vincent, Neighboring Caribbean Islands Grapple With Aftermath of Volcano Eruption
- Keri Hilson Talks New Lifetime Movie “Lust: A Seven Deadly Sins Story” By Bishop T.D. Jakes [WATCH]