David Mann and Tamela Mann are taking over on “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell.” For the Faith Walking they talked about how people aren’t coming to church anymore due to not only streaming, but people are losing hope and faith. They also feel that people think going to church isn’t cool anymore.
David and Tamela wants everyone to know that God hasn’t forgot about is. He said, “Right now is not the time to throw the towel in.” God hasn’t left us and just stay encouraged.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: They Tested Me [VIDEO]
- Dale Earnhardt Jr Involved In Fiery Plane Crash In Tennesee
- Thousands Sign Petition To Rename Block That Houses Trump Tower After Barack Obama
- Shaun King Calls Out Jay-Z Over NFL Partnership: “He’s A Proud Capitalist”
- CNN’s Don Lemon Sued By Bartender For Alleged Sexual Harassment
- Mary J. Blige Reportedly Owes Over $1 Million In Taxes
- Lawyer Shaka Johnson Details What Led To Suspects Surrender In Philly Standoff
- Baltimore County Church Robbed at Gunpoint During Choir Rehearsal
- Philadelphia Shooting: Gunman Surrenders Following Standoff With Police, Nine Cops Injured
- Say What? Plus-Size Retailer Avenue Is Closing All Their Stores For Good