David Mann and Tamela Mann are taking over on “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell.” For the Faith Walking they talked about how people aren’t coming to church anymore due to not only streaming, but people are losing hope and faith. They also feel that people think going to church isn’t cool anymore.
David and Tamela wants everyone to know that God hasn’t forgot about is. He said, “Right now is not the time to throw the towel in.” God hasn’t left us and just stay encouraged.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Woman Tries To Burn Down Birth Home Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 1) – The Gift of Self-Confidence | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Two Black Women Share How Ozempic Changed Their Lives For The Better
- Louis York Opens Up in Single ‘Alone A Lot’ ft. Anthony Hamilton [LISTEN]
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Nationwide’s Announces Jingle Challenge Thanks To Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya’s Viral Rendition
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- As Fewer Young People Intend To Vote, Decline Is ‘Most Pronounced’ Among Black Voters, New Poll Finds
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Nationwide’s Announces Jingle Challenge Thanks To Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya’s Viral Rendition
Marvin Sapp Introduces 'You Kept Me' Single [LISTEN]
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Juan Winans Premieres His New Song 'More Than Once' ft. Lisa Winans
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer