David Mann and Tamela Mann are taking over on “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell.” For the Faith Walking they talked about how people aren’t coming to church anymore due to not only streaming, but people are losing hope and faith. They also feel that people think going to church isn’t cool anymore.
David and Tamela wants everyone to know that God hasn’t forgot about is. He said, “Right now is not the time to throw the towel in.” God hasn’t left us and just stay encouraged.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Benita Jones Releases Music Video For “Good God”
- STREAM IT HERE: Deitrick Haddon’s Corona Relief Concert [VIDEO]
- Black Family-Owned Business Featured In New Amazon Commercial
- John Gray Joined By Steph, Ayesha Curry For ‘Home And Hallelujah’ On Instagram
- How Marvin Sapp Has Been Spending Time Social-Distancing [EXCLUSIVE]
- Quarantine Prayers: Erica Campbell’s Reminder To Keep ‘Praying & Believing’ [VIDEO]
- Man Arrested For Licking Items Inside Of A Walmart
- Reports Show U.S. Citizens May Lose 14 Million Jobs By Summer
- Divorce Rates Expected To Rise Due To Corona-Quarantined Couples
- Step-By-Step Instructions On How To Sanitize Your Groceries & Takeout