David Mann and Tamela Mann are taking over on “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell.” For the Faith Walking they talked about how people aren’t coming to church anymore due to not only streaming, but people are losing hope and faith. They also feel that people think going to church isn’t cool anymore.
David and Tamela wants everyone to know that God hasn’t forgot about is. He said, “Right now is not the time to throw the towel in.” God hasn’t left us and just stay encouraged.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- CeCe Winans’ Daughter Expecting Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- Jekalyn Carr Confirms Relationship With NFL Player Jawaan M. Taylor [PHOTO]
- You’re Invited: Virtual Meet & Greet Experience With Jekalyn Carr
- Bishop William Barber Shares Tips On How To Read Voting Ballots [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Knowing Your Strengths [VIDEO]
- Brian Courtney Wilson Debuts New Album, ‘Still’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Introducing: DOE Breaks Down Her New Single, “Brighter” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Listen: Travis Greene Debuts New Song “Good And Love” [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Competitiveness [VIDEO]
- Kelly Price Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother