David Mann and Tamela Mann are taking over on “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell.” For the Faith Walking they talked about how people aren’t coming to church anymore due to not only streaming, but people are losing hope and faith. They also feel that people think going to church isn’t cool anymore.
David and Tamela wants everyone to know that God hasn’t forgot about is. He said, “Right now is not the time to throw the towel in.” God hasn’t left us and just stay encouraged.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Nipsey’s Family Granted Custody Of 10-Year-Old Emani Asghedom
- Elijah Cummings Dead At Age 68
- The Clark Sisters Reunite To Release New Music!
- The Lies: 8 Myths About Food You’ve Been Getting Wrong All Your Life
- Gabrielle Union Says Casting Director Once Chose Bianca Lawson For A Role Over Her Because She Was “Prettier”
- This Is What Happened When Mike From “Bachelor In Paradise” Asked Keke Palmer Out On A Date On Live TV
- Watch Tisha Campbell Tearfully Reunite With Unsuspecting Half-Sister On The Real
- Isaac Carree Drops Heartfelt New Video “HER” Dedicated To His Wife [WATCH]
- Lauren London Granted Guardianship Over The Estate of Her & Nipsey Hussle’s Son
- Author Alice Walker Responds To Homophobic Actress Fired From ‘The Color Purple’ Production