IZ-Real is a teacher, preacher, rapper, writer and joined “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” to speak about his new single “G.B.R. (Gotta Be Real). He talked to Erica Campbell about how he believes we should love each other just as God loves us. IZ-Real preaching is for believers as well as non-believes.
He wants everyone to understand that God loves us when we aren’t perfect and we should do the same. Over time realized that he needed to be himself and stop being ashamed of the love he has for Christ. He knows exactly where he’s going and is encouraging people with the word of God.
During the interview IZ-Real also spoke about going through a tough time in his past that led him to seek attention the wrong way. He’s committed to being transparent and real. IZ-Real is dedicated to the word of God and knows he’ll honor that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Colin Powell, First Black Secretary Of State And Military Leader, Passes Away
- #ICYMI: The 13th Annual Praise 104.1/Spirit 1340 Spirit Of Praise Celebration! [WATCH]
- Moving Beyond the Hashtag ‘Me Too.’ Movement Celebrates 4-Year Anniversary With Week Of Action
- 5 Events That Shaped Black History Month In The UK
- Common Helps Create Music Recording Studio At Illinois Correctional Center
- Solange’s Saint Heron To Launch Library That Amplifies The Work Of Black Creators
- Track Star Allyson Felix Named Women’s Sports Foundation’s Sportswoman Of The Year
- Black Atlanta Cop Involved in Violent Arrest of HBCU Students Spotted At Buckhead Secession Event
- Howard University Receives Largest Alumni Donation In Its 154-Year History
- Elderly Black Man In Need Of Medical Treatment Released From Georgia Hospital And Found Laying On The Ground Outside