Erica Campbell talks about the Holy Spirit in your life. She mentioned that sometimes we rationalize and justify things just to make it seem right when it’s really not. Erica doesn’t know where she would be without the Holy Spirit.
God wants our attention sometimes and we don’t even realize it. Everything will work out and we must understand that God is there to lead, guide and comfort us. Invite the Holy Spirit in your life and get ready for change.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Someone Is Praying For You [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: GQ Crowns Serena Williams “Woman Of The Year,” “School Daze” Turns 30 & More
- How Pastor Marvin Winans Is Creating A Space For Men & Women To Work Together [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Police Searching For Two Men Who Robbed Church Members At Gunpoint [VIDEO]
- Juan And Lisa Winans To Release “A Little Soul For Christmas” Album
- Robin Givens Is Heading To OWN In New Scripted Drama
- Love Talking: Be Honest About The Little Things [VIDEO]
- David & Tamela Mann Encourage Couples To Be Open & Transparent In Their Relationship [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Nick Cannon Spotted Filming New Late Night Talk Show
- Get Up! News Roundup: The Clark Sisters’ Biopic Coming To Lifetime, Bruno Mars Donates 24k Meals & More