Erica Campbell talks about the Holy Spirit in your life. She mentioned that sometimes we rationalize and justify things just to make it seem right when it’s really not. Erica doesn’t know where she would be without the Holy Spirit.
God wants our attention sometimes and we don’t even realize it. Everything will work out and we must understand that God is there to lead, guide and comfort us. Invite the Holy Spirit in your life and get ready for change.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- China McClain: ‘I Am Doing God’s Work Now’ [VIDEO]
- Georgia Secretary Of State Officially Certifies Election For Joe Biden
- Missy Elliott Drops Serious Cash On A Dream Wedding Dress For Her Fan
- ICYMI: Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air Reunion Special Joined By The OG Aunt Viv
- Kerry Washington Celebrates Sisterhood In Her New Partnership With Aurate Jewelry
- Johns Hopkins: Coronavirus Now Leading Cause Of Death In The U.S.
- Bobby Brown Jr.’s Final Tweets Reveal He Was In Love As Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence
- Trailer: “Saved By The Bell” Reboot Taps Lil Yachty For New Theme Song! [VIDEO]
- Black Woman Who Shot Unannounced Cop Serving Warrant Stood Her Ground, Lawyer Says
- Rest In Peace Bobby Brown Jr: Everything To Know About Tragic Death Of Singer’s Son