We all have desires that we want to happen and believes if it doesn’t happen at that particular moment then we think God forgot about us. Erica Campbell spoke about how God remembers everything. He is preparing you for what’s to come and is guiding you toward the path you should take.
Remember to have faith in him and not to fear things that could possibly happen because he has your back. He supplies us with all of our needs and all we have to do is pray and believe. Never forget that God remembers everything even when you think he doesn’t.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- As Aurora PD’s Racism Is Confirmed, Elijah McClain’s Mom Fears They’ll ‘Mess Up Again’
- The Guys from Issa Rae’s ‘Sweet Life: Los Angeles’ Use Their Platform to Promote Healing
- Wendy Williams Hospitalized For Psychiatric Evaluation While Also Battling COVID
- Video Shows NY Restaurant Deny Service To Family Claiming Religious Vaccine Exemptions
- School Committee ‘Karen’ Is Humbled After Questioning Ivy League-Educated Black Mom’s Qualifications
- New York State To Ban All Gasoline Operated Cars By 2035
- ‘Racist City’: Black Bostonians Lament Voters Passing Over African American Mayoral Candidates
- Tahj Mowry Gives A Play-By-Play On ‘Smart Guy’ Reboot And Tailgating With MorningStar Farms
- Boston Moves Closer To Electing First Non-White Male Mayor, But She Won’t Be Black
- Detroit Couple Of 22 Years Leave Behind 7 Children After Dying Hours Apart From COVID