We all have desires that we want to happen and believes if it doesn’t happen at that particular moment then we think God forgot about us. Erica Campbell spoke about how God remembers everything. He is preparing you for what’s to come and is guiding you toward the path you should take.
Remember to have faith in him and not to fear things that could possibly happen because he has your back. He supplies us with all of our needs and all we have to do is pray and believe. Never forget that God remembers everything even when you think he doesn’t.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Nipsey’s Family Granted Custody Of 10-Year-Old Emani Asghedom
- Elijah Cummings Dead At Age 68
- The Clark Sisters Reunite To Release New Music!
- The Lies: 8 Myths About Food You’ve Been Getting Wrong All Your Life
- Gabrielle Union Says Casting Director Once Chose Bianca Lawson For A Role Over Her Because She Was “Prettier”
- This Is What Happened When Mike From “Bachelor In Paradise” Asked Keke Palmer Out On A Date On Live TV
- Watch Tisha Campbell Tearfully Reunite With Unsuspecting Half-Sister On The Real
- Isaac Carree Drops Heartfelt New Video “HER” Dedicated To His Wife [WATCH]
- Lauren London Granted Guardianship Over The Estate of Her & Nipsey Hussle’s Son
- Author Alice Walker Responds To Homophobic Actress Fired From ‘The Color Purple’ Production