Erica Campbell dedicates her Faith Walking to Aretha Franklin. She mentioned that Aretha was a gospel, soul and pop artist that was able to sing different kinds of music. Erica believes Aretha gave courage to other artists that were told they shouldn’t sing different kinds of music.
Aretha was committed to music and shared it with the world. Erica also spoke about the time Aretha called her on the phone and how shocked she was. Aretha wanted to know about Mary Mary and so much more. Erica will forever hold that memory in her heart and will never forget what Aretha did for the music industry.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
- Irvo Otieno’s Family Agrees To $8.5 Million Settlement In Black Man’s Untimely Death
- Here’s Why Some Films Are Allowed To Promote During The Writer’s Strike
- Rep. Ilhan Omar Announces The Brittany Clardy Act For Missing And Murdered Black Woman And Girls
- Black Teenager Receives In-School Suspension For Refusing To Cut His Locs
- Run Your Race with Grace and Power | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Brian Courtney Wilson Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart Again This Week (Week of September 23, 2023)
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
BET+ Adds Erica Campbell, Michelle Williams & More To Season 2 Of ‘Kingdom Business’
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
Maysa Introduces New Song "Lord I Thank You" featuring Kirk Whalum [LISTEN]
Rest in Peace: Irish Grinstead of 90’s Group 702 Passes Away at Age 43
Kirk Franklin Shares How He Finds His Biological Father in His Documentary “Father’s Day”