The Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin passed away and GRIFF loved her music. He talked to his mom who loved her music even more. GRIFF said the reason his mom loves her so much is because every in 1970, 1972 and another year he and his siblings were born.
He hinted at the fact that without Aretha him nor his siblings would be here. GRIFF thanked Aretha for all she did including making good music such as “Giving Him Something He Can Feel.” He couldn’t help but laugh after telling that story.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book
- Roy Ayers Recovering After Being Hospitalized In Portland
- Sri Lanka Attacks: Death Toll Rises After Bombings To Hotel & Churches On Easter
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier and Tor Campbell Take You Through Moves That Will Get You Hype [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Facebook’s Faith-Based Director Shares How Churches Can Use Social Media To Grow Their Audience
- Kanye West Takes Sunday Service To Coachella, Debuts New Song “Water”
- Track Star Who Was Paralyzed After Car Accident Aims To Run Again
- Spelman College Takes Home Honda Campus All-Star Challenge Title
- T.I. Teams Up With Georgia Church To Bail Out Nonviolent Offenders For Easter
- Black Entrepreneur Teaches Youth About Business Ownership Through Board Game