The Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin passed away and GRIFF loved her music. He talked to his mom who loved her music even more. GRIFF said the reason his mom loves her so much is because every in 1970, 1972 and another year he and his siblings were born.
He hinted at the fact that without Aretha him nor his siblings would be here. GRIFF thanked Aretha for all she did including making good music such as “Giving Him Something He Can Feel.” He couldn’t help but laugh after telling that story.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Chicago School Unveils Sports Complex Named After Michelle Obama
- Jay-Z To Reportedly Become Part Owner Of A NFL Team
- Black Dads Greet Students On First Day Of School
- North Carolina Toddler Helps The Homeless With Sales From Her Lemonade Stand
- 7 Bible Verses To Get You Through The School Year
- Rising Housing Costs Are Making Black Residents Physically Sick
- Everything We Know About HBCU Student Javaon Ousley Who Was Killed In Alabama Police Shooting
- White Woman Calls Police On Black Man For Looking At Her [Video]
- Faith Walking: They Tested Me [VIDEO]
- Dale Earnhardt Jr Involved In Fiery Plane Crash In Tennesee