GRIFF has a special prayer in his heart about a listener named Sharita Allen. 5 months ago she was diagnosed with cancer and told no one, but GRIFF. They laughed, joked and prayed about the situation.
Sharita prayed to God that she wouldn’t lose her hair while going through treatment. She remained strong and recently received a call that changed her life. Her doctors called to inform her that she was cancer-free. After finding out the news she told GRIFF and finally told her mom.
GRIFF shouted, “Thank you Jesus,” and is so happy for his friend. He also spoke about how she didn’t lose her hair and is ready to celebrate her birthday this month.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: God Loves Me As Me [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Usain Bolt Opens Up Restaurant, Actress And Model Kim Porter Dead At 47 & More
- How Race & No Sex Before Marriage Is Teaching Chad Johnson & Michelle Williams As Well As Others Valuable Lessons [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Pastor Victor Couzens Wanted For Aggravated Harassment
- Queen Latifah, Missy Elliott And Mary J. Blige To Produce Biopic Film On The Clark Sisters
- Deitrick Haddon Criticized For R&B Christmas Song [VIDEO]
- Watch: Todd Dulaney Explains How He Regained His Wife’s Trust [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Diddy’s Ex, Kim Porter Dead At 47
- Mr. Griffin: Breaking Free From Situations You Can’t Change [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: LeBron James Earns A New Title, Harlem Powerball Winner To Give Back To Veterans & More