GRIFF has a special prayer in his heart about a listener named Sharita Allen. 5 months ago she was diagnosed with cancer and told no one, but GRIFF. They laughed, joked and prayed about the situation.
Sharita prayed to God that she wouldn’t lose her hair while going through treatment. She remained strong and recently received a call that changed her life. Her doctors called to inform her that she was cancer-free. After finding out the news she told GRIFF and finally told her mom.
GRIFF shouted, “Thank you Jesus,” and is so happy for his friend. He also spoke about how she didn’t lose her hair and is ready to celebrate her birthday this month.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Black History Could Be Made At The Oscars, Michael Jackson’s Estate Suing HBO & More
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Smokie Norful, Shirtley Caesar & More Tapped To Perform At Tom Joyner’s Fantastic Voyage
- William McDowell Inks Deal With Integrity Music Label
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- School Principal Apologizes After Students Were Told To Act Like Runaway Slaves For Black History Month
- Church Administrator, Wife Charged After Stealing $1.2 Million From Congregation To Go On Vacation
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
- What We Know About The Death And Alleged Murder Of Tamla Horsford
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More