GRIFF has a special prayer in his heart about a listener named Sharita Allen. 5 months ago she was diagnosed with cancer and told no one, but GRIFF. They laughed, joked and prayed about the situation.
Sharita prayed to God that she wouldn’t lose her hair while going through treatment. She remained strong and recently received a call that changed her life. Her doctors called to inform her that she was cancer-free. After finding out the news she told GRIFF and finally told her mom.
GRIFF shouted, “Thank you Jesus,” and is so happy for his friend. He also spoke about how she didn’t lose her hair and is ready to celebrate her birthday this month.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Watch: Todd Galberth Releases Music Video For “Better Than Good”
- Burt’s Bees Issues An Apology After Offensive Holiday Ad Features A Fatherless Black Family
- Sneak Peek: Chloe x Halle In Upcoming ‘Disney Holiday Singalong’
- GRAMMYs 2021: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- David Dinkins, First Black Mayor Of New York City, Dies At 93
- 21-Year-Old Breonna Taylor Protest Leader Hazma ‘Travis’ Nagdy Killed In Fatal Shooting
- ‘Blessed’: Linda Thomas-Greenfield Would Be Just Second Black Woman Ambassador To United Nations
- Marvel Studio’s Announces Production Date For ‘Black Panther’ Sequel
- China McClain: ‘I Am Doing God’s Work Now’ [VIDEO]
- Steve King’s Racist ‘Slave’ Attack On Kamala Harris Renews False Birther Conspiracy Theory