GRIFF has a special prayer in his heart about a listener named Sharita Allen. 5 months ago she was diagnosed with cancer and told no one, but GRIFF. They laughed, joked and prayed about the situation.
Sharita prayed to God that she wouldn’t lose her hair while going through treatment. She remained strong and recently received a call that changed her life. Her doctors called to inform her that she was cancer-free. After finding out the news she told GRIFF and finally told her mom.
GRIFF shouted, “Thank you Jesus,” and is so happy for his friend. He also spoke about how she didn’t lose her hair and is ready to celebrate her birthday this month.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Anita Wilson Brings Her New Song “Still live to The Get Up Church
- Can We Hold Something?: LeBron James Is Now The First Active Athlete To Earn $1 Billion
- Jay-Z & Beyoncé’s New Orleans Home Set On Fire According To Authorities
- Yasiin Bey Will Not Portray Jazz Great Thelonious Monk In Biopic Despite Reports
- Batgirl Is Biracial! Afro-Latina Actress Leslie Grace Set To Star as Titular Hero For HBO Max Film
- Late Gospel Radio Host Eddie Taylor May Soon Be Honored With Renaming Of Ballfields In Lipscomb Park
- Jennifer Hudson Says Aretha Franklin Valued Family, Independence & ‘Respect’ In New Biopic Cast Reel
- Sha’Carri Richardson Stars In Beats Studio Buds Spot, Kanye West’s New Track “No Child Left Behind” Featured
- Smart or Survival? Black Americans Are Now Buying Life Insurance More Than Any Racial Group
- Have You Heard Charles Jenkins’ New Album ‘PRAISE PARTY, Vol. 1’ Yet?