GRIFF has a special prayer in his heart about a listener named Sharita Allen. 5 months ago she was diagnosed with cancer and told no one, but GRIFF. They laughed, joked and prayed about the situation.
Sharita prayed to God that she wouldn’t lose her hair while going through treatment. She remained strong and recently received a call that changed her life. Her doctors called to inform her that she was cancer-free. After finding out the news she told GRIFF and finally told her mom.
GRIFF shouted, “Thank you Jesus,” and is so happy for his friend. He also spoke about how she didn’t lose her hair and is ready to celebrate her birthday this month.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Churches That Aren’t Technically Advanced [VIDEO]
- Dr. Ian Smith On Keto Diet VS. Intermittent Fasting [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Speak Yo Truth! Keke Palmer Opens Up About Struggling With Adult Acne
- Award-Winning Journalist Ed Gordon Discusses His New Book, ‘Conversations In Black’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- ‘Red Table Talk’ Renewed For Three More Seasons And Spinoff
- Mr. Griffin: Be Thankful For The Little Things [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Dog Lovers [VIDEO]
- School Says Teen Can’t Walk For Graduation Unless He Cuts His Locs
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Directors Want Eddie Murphy Sequel As Their Next Project
- OWN Reportedly Cancels John Gray’s ‘The Book Of Gray’ After Three Seasons