GRIFF and Erica Campbell had a conversation a couple weeks ago about pets and Erica doesn’t really want one at this moment. GRIFF then began talking about how he has a comedy show coming up and asked his cousin to come. She told GRIFF she won’t be able to make it and he was confused because he didn’t realize her daughter was pregnant.
As the conversation continued he found out his cousins American Bulldog is having puppies via c-section. Then weeks after that the female dog is marrying the father of the pups. GRIFF believes this is doing too much and now understands why Erica is okay with not having an animal at the moment.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Hank Aaron, Baseball Legend & Home Run King, Passes Away At 86
- Washington’s Jennifer King To Become First Black Woman Full-Time NFL Coach
- Congress Grants Waiver For Lloyd Austin To Become First Black Secretary Of Defense
- Former Baltimore Bookstore Owner Avril Haines Confirmed As Director Of National Intelligence
- Meena Harris Dressed Her Daughters In Matching Coats Just Like Auntie Kamala And Their Grandma Did In This Touching Throwback Photo
- Reversing Course: Joe Biden Signs Executive Actions Dissolving Trump’s Racist Policies
- EXCLUSIVE: Bishop J. Sheard Discusses How Coronavirus Hit Home For The Clark & Sheard Family [INTERVIEW]
- Oprah Gifted Amanda Gorman With The Jewels She Wore To The 46th Inauguration
- Mr. Griffin: Be Quick To Listen & Slow To Speak [VIDEO]
- Watch Tobe Nwigwe’s Inauguration Performance of “Wake Up Everybody” [VIDEO]