GRIFF and Erica Campbell had a conversation a couple weeks ago about pets and Erica doesn’t really want one at this moment. GRIFF then began talking about how he has a comedy show coming up and asked his cousin to come. She told GRIFF she won’t be able to make it and he was confused because he didn’t realize her daughter was pregnant.
As the conversation continued he found out his cousins American Bulldog is having puppies via c-section. Then weeks after that the female dog is marrying the father of the pups. GRIFF believes this is doing too much and now understands why Erica is okay with not having an animal at the moment.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- White Supremacist Who Ran Over Anti-Racism Protester Heather Heyer Found Guilty Of Murder
- TV One Premieres “Living By Design” Holiday Special With Jake Smollett, Jazz Smollett & Ledisi This Weekend [VIDEO]
- Y’Anna Crawley Shares How Putting Aretha Franklin On Her Vision Board Every Year Made Her Want To Record “How I Got Over”
- EJ Bradford’s Family Lawyers Make Progress In Shooting Investigation As Questions Linger
- Get Up! News Roundup: Derrick Fisher Lands Job With LA Sparks, BET Celebrates Quincy Jones This Weekend & More
- Queen Naija Accused Of Swiping Pastor John P. Kee’s Melody For Her Hit “Karma,” Lawsuit Threatened
- Michelle Williams Announces Breakup From Chad Johnson
- Film To Be Made About The Alleged Burial Cloth Of Jesus Christ
- Jonathan McReynolds, Tori Kelly & Jekalyn Carr Lead The 2019 Gospel Grammy Nominations
- Grand Opening, Grand Closing: Kevin Hart Steps Down As Oscars Host