GRIFF and Erica Campbell had a conversation a couple weeks ago about pets and Erica doesn’t really want one at this moment. GRIFF then began talking about how he has a comedy show coming up and asked his cousin to come. She told GRIFF she won’t be able to make it and he was confused because he didn’t realize her daughter was pregnant.
As the conversation continued he found out his cousins American Bulldog is having puppies via c-section. Then weeks after that the female dog is marrying the father of the pups. GRIFF believes this is doing too much and now understands why Erica is okay with not having an animal at the moment.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: Be Thankful For The Little Things [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Dog Lovers [VIDEO]
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Directors Want Eddie Murphy Sequel As Their Next Project
- OWN Reportedly Cancels John Gray’s ‘The Book Of Gray’ After Three Seasons
- Missy Elliott’s Urban One Honors Acceptance Speech Is The #BlackGirlMagic Moment We Needed
- Jonathan McReynolds & Koryn Hawthorne To Host Stellar Awards 2020 + Nominees Announced
- BET’s ‘Sunday Best’ Season 10 To Return Spring 2020
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Earns $73 Million At Box Office, ‘Bad Boys 4’ In The Works
- FBI ‘Honors’ Martin Luther King With Tone-Deaf Tweet That Revises Black History
- Kanye West On His Battle With Alcohol: ‘Devil, You’re Not Going to Beat Me Today’