Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text BMORE to 52140 to join our text club!
Donald Lawrence & the Tri-City Singers are celebrating their 25th anniversary this year with a new album due in October!
Having released the upcoming album’s first single called “Goshen 432 hz” a few months ago, the group has followed up with a second single called “He Heard My Cry” featuring Sir the Baptist and soloist Arnetta Murrill-Crooms.
This isn’t the first time Lawrence and Sir the Baptist have collaborated.
In 2017, Donald Lawrence was featured on Sir the Baptist’s “What We Got” track off his debut album, Saint or Sinner.
This time around, “He Heard My Cry” is a new vibe with the same power that speaks to nothing standing in the way of God’s purpose. It was inspired by the story of Moses and Pharaoh.
“The song says it’s time to tell your Pharaoh God’s eye is on the sparrow and he can’t control you no more,” Lawrence says. “He heard my cry.”
- Benita Jones Releases Music Video For “Good God”
- STREAM IT HERE: Deitrick Haddon’s Corona Relief Concert [VIDEO]
- Black Family-Owned Business Featured In New Amazon Commercial
- John Gray Joined By Steph, Ayesha Curry For ‘Home And Hallelujah’ On Instagram
- How Marvin Sapp Has Been Spending Time Social-Distancing [EXCLUSIVE]
- Quarantine Prayers: Erica Campbell’s Reminder To Keep ‘Praying & Believing’ [VIDEO]
- Man Arrested For Licking Items Inside Of A Walmart
- Reports Show U.S. Citizens May Lose 14 Million Jobs By Summer
- Divorce Rates Expected To Rise Due To Corona-Quarantined Couples
- Step-By-Step Instructions On How To Sanitize Your Groceries & Takeout
Donald Lawrence And Sir the Baptist Team Up For New Song, “He Heard My Cry” [AUDIO] was originally published on praisebaltimore.com