Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text BMORE to 52140 to join our text club!
Donald Lawrence & the Tri-City Singers are celebrating their 25th anniversary this year with a new album due in October!
Having released the upcoming album’s first single called “Goshen 432 hz” a few months ago, the group has followed up with a second single called “He Heard My Cry” featuring Sir the Baptist and soloist Arnetta Murrill-Crooms.
This isn’t the first time Lawrence and Sir the Baptist have collaborated.
In 2017, Donald Lawrence was featured on Sir the Baptist’s “What We Got” track off his debut album, Saint or Sinner.
This time around, “He Heard My Cry” is a new vibe with the same power that speaks to nothing standing in the way of God’s purpose. It was inspired by the story of Moses and Pharaoh.
“The song says it’s time to tell your Pharaoh God’s eye is on the sparrow and he can’t control you no more,” Lawrence says. “He heard my cry.”
- Check Out The Picture That Helped Launch Cynthia Bailey’s Modeling Career
- 88-Year-Old Woman Punched Outside Of Houston Grocery Store [VIDEO]
- Dionne Warwick’s Beyonce/Icon Comments Spark Controversy
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Texas Pastor Has Message For Cohabiting Couples: Move Out Or Get Married
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Clutter-Free Alter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Tamron Hall Reveals Why She Kept Her Pregnancy A Secret
- Jeannie Mai Didn’t Speak To Her Mom For 8 Years Because She Didn’t Believe Her Cousin Molested Her
- Nipsey Hussle’s Killer Eric Holder Indicted
Donald Lawrence And Sir the Baptist Team Up For New Song, “He Heard My Cry” [AUDIO] was originally published on praisebaltimore.com