Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text BMORE to 52140 to join our text club!
Donald Lawrence & the Tri-City Singers are celebrating their 25th anniversary this year with a new album due in October!
Having released the upcoming album’s first single called “Goshen 432 hz” a few months ago, the group has followed up with a second single called “He Heard My Cry” featuring Sir the Baptist and soloist Arnetta Murrill-Crooms.
This isn’t the first time Lawrence and Sir the Baptist have collaborated.
In 2017, Donald Lawrence was featured on Sir the Baptist’s “What We Got” track off his debut album, Saint or Sinner.
This time around, “He Heard My Cry” is a new vibe with the same power that speaks to nothing standing in the way of God’s purpose. It was inspired by the story of Moses and Pharaoh.
“The song says it’s time to tell your Pharaoh God’s eye is on the sparrow and he can’t control you no more,” Lawrence says. “He heard my cry.”
- Martin Luther King Jr. Spoke On Using The N-Word In A Rare Letter Auctioning For $95K
- Keke Palmer: ‘Never Forget Who You Are Or Where You Came From’
- Mike Grier Makes NHL History As First Black GM With San Jose Sharks Deal
- Chicago Teen Fatally Shoots Girl For Throwing Water On McDonald’s Employee
- Who Is Patriot Front And Why Are Folks Calling Them The ‘New Klan?’
- More Black Employees Hit Tesla With Latest Racial Discrimination Lawsuit
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – One of Us (July 5th)
- Educators In Texas Opt To Have Slavery Renamed As “Involuntary Relocation”
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Prayerful Union (July 1st)
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Freedom Always Involves Some Struggle
Donald Lawrence And Sir the Baptist Team Up For New Song, “He Heard My Cry” [AUDIO] was originally published on praisebaltimore.com