Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text BMORE to 52140 to join our text club!
Donald Lawrence & the Tri-City Singers are celebrating their 25th anniversary this year with a new album due in October!
Having released the upcoming album’s first single called “Goshen 432 hz” a few months ago, the group has followed up with a second single called “He Heard My Cry” featuring Sir the Baptist and soloist Arnetta Murrill-Crooms.
This isn’t the first time Lawrence and Sir the Baptist have collaborated.
In 2017, Donald Lawrence was featured on Sir the Baptist’s “What We Got” track off his debut album, Saint or Sinner.
This time around, “He Heard My Cry” is a new vibe with the same power that speaks to nothing standing in the way of God’s purpose. It was inspired by the story of Moses and Pharaoh.
“The song says it’s time to tell your Pharaoh God’s eye is on the sparrow and he can’t control you no more,” Lawrence says. “He heard my cry.”
- Black Families Get New Answers In Ancestry Thanks To Millions Of Updated Freedmen’s Bureau Records
- Kerry Washington Honors Michael K. Williams At 2021 Emmy Awards
- After Pfizer’s News Of Promising Vaccine Results, Concerns Linger About Vaccine Equity for Under 12 Year Olds
- Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Expecting Their First Child Together
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away
- Haiti Wants ‘Humanitarian Moratorium’ As US Begins Sending 14,000 Migrants In Texas Back To Decimated Nation
- Issa Rae Wore $3 Eye Shadow To The 2021 Emmys And We’ve Never Related To Her More
- Michaela Coel’s History-Making Emmys Speech Won The Night
- Mississippi Governor Deflects From Having 2nd Highest COVID-19 Death Rate In The World
- As Aurora PD’s Racism Is Confirmed, Elijah McClain’s Mom Fears They’ll ‘Mess Up Again’
Donald Lawrence And Sir the Baptist Team Up For New Song, “He Heard My Cry” [AUDIO] was originally published on praisebaltimore.com