Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text BMORE to 52140 to join our text club!
Donald Lawrence & the Tri-City Singers are celebrating their 25th anniversary this year with a new album due in October!
Having released the upcoming album’s first single called “Goshen 432 hz” a few months ago, the group has followed up with a second single called “He Heard My Cry” featuring Sir the Baptist and soloist Arnetta Murrill-Crooms.
This isn’t the first time Lawrence and Sir the Baptist have collaborated.
In 2017, Donald Lawrence was featured on Sir the Baptist’s “What We Got” track off his debut album, Saint or Sinner.
This time around, “He Heard My Cry” is a new vibe with the same power that speaks to nothing standing in the way of God’s purpose. It was inspired by the story of Moses and Pharaoh.
“The song says it’s time to tell your Pharaoh God’s eye is on the sparrow and he can’t control you no more,” Lawrence says. “He heard my cry.”
- Barack and Michelle Obama Preparing To Purchase Mansion In Martha’s Vineyard
- 12-Year-Old Twins Create Care Packages For Girls In Need
- #BossMoves: Ciara And Russell Wilson Are The Co-Owners Of A Pro Soccer Team
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- NBA Star Kawhi Leonard Donates One Million Backpacks To Underserved Children In Los Angeles
- ‘Sunday Best’ Contestants Joshua Copeland & Melvin Crispell III Share Their Greatest Moments
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball
- “I’ve Done It Twice” Angela Bassett Reveals She’s Had Botox
Donald Lawrence And Sir the Baptist Team Up For New Song, “He Heard My Cry” [AUDIO] was originally published on praisebaltimore.com