Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text BMORE to 52140 to join our text club!
Donald Lawrence & the Tri-City Singers are celebrating their 25th anniversary this year with a new album due in October!
Having released the upcoming album’s first single called “Goshen 432 hz” a few months ago, the group has followed up with a second single called “He Heard My Cry” featuring Sir the Baptist and soloist Arnetta Murrill-Crooms.
This isn’t the first time Lawrence and Sir the Baptist have collaborated.
In 2017, Donald Lawrence was featured on Sir the Baptist’s “What We Got” track off his debut album, Saint or Sinner.
This time around, “He Heard My Cry” is a new vibe with the same power that speaks to nothing standing in the way of God’s purpose. It was inspired by the story of Moses and Pharaoh.
“The song says it’s time to tell your Pharaoh God’s eye is on the sparrow and he can’t control you no more,” Lawrence says. “He heard my cry.”
- Dr. Dre Reportedly Released From ICU Following Brain Aneurysm
- ‘Saved By The Bell’ Actor Dustin Diamond Diagnosed With Cancer
- Biden Calls For Bold Rescue Plan To Tackle Economy
- 5 Facts About The Assassination Of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Darwin Hobbs Debuts New Song, “Get Ready” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ciara Shares Iconic Memory From Her Wedding In ‘Level Up Radio’ Episode
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Nominated To Be Vice Chair Of DNC
- Biden Picks Jaime Harrison To Lead DNC As Critics Say ‘Good Riddance’ To Tom Perez
- Coming Soon: Lecrae Announces ‘Church Clothes 4’ Mixtape
- Former Pastor Kirbyjon Caldwell Sentenced To Six Years In Prison For Fraud Charges
Donald Lawrence And Sir the Baptist Team Up For New Song, “He Heard My Cry” [AUDIO] was originally published on praisebaltimore.com