Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text BMORE to 52140 to join our text club!
Donald Lawrence & the Tri-City Singers are celebrating their 25th anniversary this year with a new album due in October!
Having released the upcoming album’s first single called “Goshen 432 hz” a few months ago, the group has followed up with a second single called “He Heard My Cry” featuring Sir the Baptist and soloist Arnetta Murrill-Crooms.
This isn’t the first time Lawrence and Sir the Baptist have collaborated.
In 2017, Donald Lawrence was featured on Sir the Baptist’s “What We Got” track off his debut album, Saint or Sinner.
This time around, “He Heard My Cry” is a new vibe with the same power that speaks to nothing standing in the way of God’s purpose. It was inspired by the story of Moses and Pharaoh.
“The song says it’s time to tell your Pharaoh God’s eye is on the sparrow and he can’t control you no more,” Lawrence says. “He heard my cry.”
- These Teachers Have Officially Won Black History Month
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Mo’Nique & Steve Harvey’s Conversation Taught Us About Being Apologetic
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage
- John P. Kee Inks Deal With Entertainment One Nashville, Preps New Single With Zacardi Cortez
- Erica Campbell & GRIFF Share The Importance Of Why We Need To Know Our Black History
- Grocery Store Owner Receives Death Threats After Ad ‘Hell Has Open Borders’ Runs In Circular
- 9-Year-Old Student Being Bullied Leaves Suicide Note For Teacher: ‘God, Just Take Me’ [VIDEO]
- John Legend Releases Powerful New Song “Preach” [VIDEO]
- Government Shutdown: Trump To Sign Funding Bill, Declare National Emergency On Border Security
Donald Lawrence And Sir the Baptist Team Up For New Song, “He Heard My Cry” [AUDIO] was originally published on praisebaltimore.com