Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text BMORE to 52140 to join our text club!
Donald Lawrence & the Tri-City Singers are celebrating their 25th anniversary this year with a new album due in October!
Having released the upcoming album’s first single called “Goshen 432 hz” a few months ago, the group has followed up with a second single called “He Heard My Cry” featuring Sir the Baptist and soloist Arnetta Murrill-Crooms.
This isn’t the first time Lawrence and Sir the Baptist have collaborated.
In 2017, Donald Lawrence was featured on Sir the Baptist’s “What We Got” track off his debut album, Saint or Sinner.
This time around, “He Heard My Cry” is a new vibe with the same power that speaks to nothing standing in the way of God’s purpose. It was inspired by the story of Moses and Pharaoh.
“The song says it’s time to tell your Pharaoh God’s eye is on the sparrow and he can’t control you no more,” Lawrence says. “He heard my cry.”
- Here’s What NeNe Leakes Had To Say About Not Returning To Real Housewives Of Atlanta
- Patti Labelle Remembers The Time She Kicked Off Her Shoe And The Heel Landed In Her Knee
- Exclusive: Geoffrey Golden Debuts New Song, “Jesus” [LISTEN]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: How To Respond With Your Best Ability [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Multiple Pets [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Recognize The Enemy’s Tactics [VIDEO]
- Mom Of Eric Garner, Launches Petition To Declare September 15 “Eric Garner Day” In NYC
- Finish The Lyric: How Well Do You Know These Jonathan McReynolds Songs?
- Mr. Griffin: Take Time To Heal [VIDEO]
- Kamala Harris Rocking ‘Timbs’ Draws Attention To Boot Company’s History Of Political Donations
Donald Lawrence And Sir the Baptist Team Up For New Song, “He Heard My Cry” [AUDIO] was originally published on praisebaltimore.com